Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
GTAGaming Awards 2008 Nominations - Let your voice be heard!

GTAGaming Awards 2008 Nomination Form

It's that time of the year again - time for GTAGaming Awards, that is! For those that don't know, the GTAGaming Awards are small (and often silly) awards/titles given to forum members each year. The awards cover everything from Best Music Taste to Thread of the Year, and it's up to you members to decide who gets what!

How it works: first there is a sort of "primary" (or nominations) where members give two votes for each category in the list. Of those votes, the top five entries in each category will then go on to the actual vote where winners will be determined for each category. These nominations will be kept entirely private, and it will not be known who is ahead or who has voted. To complete the form, go to this page and read the instructions for further help.

Questions and comments are always welcome. But most importantly - VOTE OR DIE!
Old 11-20-2008   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Also, don't vote for yourselves... lamesacks.
Old 11-20-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Unless you REALLY feel you deserve that shit, yeah try not to vote for yourself If you're really the best one for it, there will be plenty of others to vote for you!
Old 11-20-2008   #4
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Is the Submet Votes button on the bottom of the page save it, or submit my votes where I can't change it again? I swear I saw it say 'Saved' earlier.
Old 11-20-2008   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Submit is the same thing as save, sorry I should change the button's text so it doesn't appear like you can't edit again
Old 11-20-2008   #6
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Ta for clearing up.
Old 11-20-2008   #7
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
10x better system than having to go through thousands of posts and counting it up manually, or having 50 threads / polls.
Old 11-20-2008   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

For the actual voting I was thinking of having the threads and polls, is that not a good system?
Old 11-20-2008   #9
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Nevermind, i don't really participate in voting and neither do i know how to set up a system efficiently.

So pretty much, my previous post is void.
Old 11-20-2008   #10
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
How do we do mugshot of the year?
Old 11-20-2008   #11
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
For the actual voting I was thinking of having the threads and polls, is that not a good system?
As long as the polls are invisible until voting is complete.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Old 11-20-2008   #12
Macey
Registered Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glanerd View Post
How do we do mugshot of the year?
Erm, post the image link in the field? That's what I've done anyway.
Old 11-20-2008   #13
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Read the little description, Glanerd, it says what you can put in the field... image, post, or a description is good.
Old 11-20-2008   #14
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool. That is a big list and Grammar i wonder who is going to win that one ?
Old 11-21-2008   #15
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
when will the winners be announced?