Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2008   #31
tmac9wr

tmac9wr is on a distinguished roadtmac9wr is on a distinguished road
Is anyone having trouble with the new PS3 patch? I just downloaded it and now my PS3 is running really slow. Is anyone else having trouble? Does anyone know of anything to do to fix this?
tmac9wr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008   #32
jeremy787
Batteries not included!

jeremy787 is an unknown quantity at this point
i still wish they had put in the custom soundtracks people say that that would have been stupid but if u didnt like it u could have jus turned it off plus they said it didnt make sense i think it did because rockstar said it was going to be put in as a mp3 player thats what i heard..............o and another thing i hate that when u play multiplayer u see where everyones at i wish u could turn that off and on that would be cool.
Old 10-19-2008   #33
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I wish the health would recharge like other games such as CoD4 or Halo3. It would make fights more challenging, and more fun. I just hate the fact that it takes me way to long to stock up on weapons, and armor just to lose them in 2 secs.
Old 10-19-2008   #34
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
Is anyone having trouble with the new PS3 patch? I just downloaded it and now my PS3 is running really slow. Is anyone else having trouble? Does anyone know of anything to do to fix this?
New PS3 patch? This just released today or is it an old one you were just late on installing?
Old 10-26-2008   #35
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
I actually noticed this earlier, I've just got online today on my ps3 and installed the new system update and like when I was typing messages to friends it was a bit slower, and a bit slower than usual loading things up..hmm.
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008   #36
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
-Added interior view.. previews mentioned this, yet it wasn't in the final release
-Even smoother gearbox transmissions for the cars, trucks and vehicles on land

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008   #37
GamerX5500

GamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished road
Personally, I would like them to implement a better method of the engine. The standards are too high and I only meet the minimum for the CPU (C2D E4300 is what I have).
GamerX5500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #38
Ketil
aka Frank Black

Ketil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished road
I wish that Rockstar would..

1) Make the forklifts work as in San Andreas - it was cool to flip cars over and trying to crush things.

2) Make the Packer truck work so I can crush cars inside of it untill it all explodes..

3) In San Andreas one of my favorite activities was to get a Bagage Handler (airport tug) and connect it with a whole lot of those bagagecarts - creating a mini road-train. In GTA4 the tug and carts also appears (as well as those airplane access-stairs which were fun to attach too), but they are unable to connect to each other... and that's a shame!!

4) In TLAD we are introduced to the good old Tow Truck.. LET IT DO WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO, so I can kidnap a police car with officers and make it hang from the edge of a cliff.
Ketil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009   #39
bhb
Newbie Member

bhb is an unknown quantity at this point
patch for sound so i can turn off what ever sound in the game you want that would be nice
bhb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #40
Jake2103
Master in FAIL

Jake2103 can only hope to improve
I'd like to stand in and hang on Helicopter's, Stand in the back's of Pick-up's and that you can jump on the back of transportation trucks.
Jake2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010   #41
deltoran
Newbie Member

deltoran is an unknown quantity at this point
Although i doubt it will happen, a video editor like driv3r, That was the best video editor/recorder a game could have, and it was great for the time, and it was on the ps2!
deltoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010   #42
billgates.m88
Newbie Member

billgates.m88 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have nvidia, And my driver is good.but it just crashes back to the console after the logo show.I don't see any logo, it crashes instant.I have all ready cd patch.so what can i do. i am realy crazy about that..so pleas help me..
Old 10-22-2010   #43
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
*Make it so when we bail from a helicopter to land on a jumbo jet, we don't "hit the ground running" because we're going the same speed as the plane, and I assume like the ones on the ground, we would slide off if we did manage to stay. Fix that as well

*Remove the code that keeps people from driving when you're standing on their car, and once again, being able to stand in place while the car moves
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #44
nikole.957
Newbie Member

nikole.957 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for sharing. It's geat

Ps3 downloads
Ps3 download
nikole.957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011   #45
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Yep!
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote