Old 10-11-2008   #1
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quick question...

Does anyone know the lyrics to the "America's Next Top Hooker" theme song? I'm pretty bad with deciphering the lyrics out of that kind of music, but I have this as my ringtone (in GTA AND in real life) so I'd love to know what it's actually saying.

Thanks.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Here Piggus, I know it is not the lyrics but this site lets you download the ringtone for free. All you have to do is sign up

Sorry it is not what you are looking for

Link: http://www.phonezoo.com/GTA-IV-America's-Next-Top-Hooker___snE8rsdtSas0dk5xztFAAA___Ringtone.htm;jse ssionid=56884600013603F8BECDD045FE8C6F0B

Here you can embed this on to this site if you want

Last edited by claud3; 10-12-2008 at 12:30 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #3
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah that's where I got it from actually. I already have it as my ringtone, I'm just trying to find the lyrics.

Thanks though.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 10-12-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
No Problem, The Lyrics are hard to come by
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #5
alex62

alex62 is on a distinguished roadalex62 is on a distinguished road
Sounds to me like:
Fast or slow, stay on the grind
Got my money on my mind no matter how it go
alex62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #6
Piggus
Wicked Member

Hmm... that sounds about right actually. We'll just go with that. Thanks!