Old 10-07-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
GTA IV PC Trailer released!

Here you go lads, just got live:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40886.html
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Well, it just feels like I'm watching one of your videos in top notch quality since I've already played out all of those scenes, but still cool Thanks for posting it!
Old 10-07-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Really Awsome Brotha, I love the detail
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #4
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Well, it just feels like I'm watching one of your videos in top notch quality since I've already played out all of those scenes, but still cool Thanks for posting it!
Haha, IŽll take that as a compliment (sp?)
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
So Brotha will you take full advantage of the Replay option in GTA IV on the p.c. Since you also have the abilty to edit your replays
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #6
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
You know what I realized? Fingerless gloves are missing from this trailer. Not that it's really such a big deal, just pointing out.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #7
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
ohhhh,where are those fingerless gloves?I really want them!

I think Niko without those gloves,is incomplete...

Edit:What the hell is there in that trailer?He hasn't those gloves which he is runnig,but after a few seconds,HE HAS THEM?!?!

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-09-2008 at 04:57 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #8
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
ohhhh,where are those fingerless gloves?I really want them!

I think Niko without those gloves,is incomplete...

Edit:What the hell there in that trailer?He hasn't those gloves which he is runnig,but after a few seconds,HE HAS THEM?!?!
(YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
Shit your right,i saw the gloves 2 times
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #9
De7erminist

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker-5 View Post
Shit your right,i saw the gloves 2 times
Oh, really? I think I must've missed them...
Old 10-08-2008   #10
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Oh, really? I think I must've missed them...
if you foccus on the part where he runs 4 times you will see them the first and third time
Old 10-09-2008   #11
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Yeah,Rocker-5 is right,check it again you'll see...

and which user gave me bad rep for my post(Post number 7)?
That user says:get over it and grow up!...

What do you mean?I know after this msg,that user or others will give me bad rep,I'm sure!
Old 10-09-2008   #12
De7erminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker-5 View Post
if you foccus on the part where he runs 4 times you will see them the first and third time
Yep. Saw them.
Old 10-09-2008   #13
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Yep. Saw them.
good