Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2008   #31
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
WHAT? Do you even know what you're talking about?

ok ok never mind what i said.

but imagine

any car you want will be in game with REALISTIC handling

now that will be tha life

unless a head on collision happoned and you come flying out of you car rolling and rolling

Last edited by Rocker-5; 10-05-2008 at 12:00 PM..
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #32
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
ALL PICTURES ARE THUMBNAIL

Here is the picture of the OpenIV tool and what this program does:

Here are the original wallpapers from GTA IV:

And a Textures picture:

Who wants to download those wallpapers?Here are the links:
Wallpaper 1
Wallpaper 2
Wallpaper 3

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-06-2008 at 04:33 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #33
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
hmm.....Ive never seen a txd workshop or editor like that

and what are those letters and numbers in the green box for?
Old 10-06-2008   #34
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Those letters and numbers will use in game,for example mobile's texts
All games(but I'm not sure that all of the games can't read fonts) can't read fonts by their self,so game produters have to make them(Numbers and Letters)one by one and introduce them to game and write some scripts for reading these Numbers and Letters,so,after that you can see those letters and numbers in game,like wanted level symbol or subtitles in game...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-06-2008 at 01:13 PM..
Old 10-06-2008   #35
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
Those letters and numbers will use in game,for example mobile's texts
All games(but I'm not sure that is true or not) can't read fonts by their self,so game produters have to make them(Numbers and Letters)one by one and introduce them to game and write some scripts for reading these Numbers and Letters,so,after that you can see those letters and numbers in game,like wanted level symbol or subtitles in game...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
i see

when i get my hands on that program i will change the name or the cheats section of the cellphone to(DANGER!!)

Last edited by Rocker-5; 10-06-2008 at 12:31 PM..
Old 10-06-2008   #36
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker-5 View Post
hmm.....Ive never seen a txd workshop or editor like that

and what are those letters and numbers in the green box for?
It's the ingame text, as behzad said, all text is actually a static image mapped out dimension wise, when it is required to display a word it takes that one image and chops out the letters it needs and displays them in a row, think of it like Battleships or other grid based games.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #37
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

A big wish for toggling off the CHEATS in GTA-IV on PC Version!

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-06-2008 at 01:01 PM..
Old 10-07-2008   #38
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
It's the ingame text, as behzad said, all text is actually a static image mapped out dimension wise, when it is required to display a word it takes that one image and chops out the letters it needs and displays them in a row, think of it like Battleships or other grid based games.

ok so now i know that box edits game text

but will there be like a GXT Editor for it?
Old 10-07-2008   #39
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Yes,The GXT Editor's author will make one for GTA-IV,so you can change ingame TEXTS(Cheats name as you want!)...

As you saw in that Video,he changed the texts on the electric board on that theater(where he stoped his car and opens up his cell and burns some peds)

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-07-2008 at 02:21 PM..
Old 10-07-2008   #40
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
you should be able to download mods on consoles
Old 10-07-2008   #41
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

We can't download mods or instal them in game on consoles,we have to edit or mod the game first then burn it on a DVD(with the Xbox360 supported burning speed),so we have games which they modded or edited,this is the way I know about mods on consoles...

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-07-2008 at 02:25 PM..
Old 10-07-2008   #42
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

find some editor,or go what bhd said

Last edited by Rocker-5; 10-07-2008 at 12:12 PM..
Old 10-07-2008   #43
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

There will be more modding applications for GTA-IV,cuz it has lots of features...
For example,Theme creator or ringtone maker...
Old 10-08-2008   #44
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
There will be more modding applications for GTA-IV,cuz it has lots of features...
For example,Theme creator or ringtone maker...

good,cause if i can,i will change the ringtone to (My life be like)but i will make it shorter

and i will change the theme to my countries Flag
Old 10-08-2008   #45
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker-5 View Post
good,cause if i can,i will change the ringtone to (My life be like)but i will make it shorter

and i will change the theme to my countries Flag
Yes,about the Theme,me too,I'll change it...

and I'm going to make a theme of DODGE VIPER SRT,it's my favorite car!