Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
GTA IV Trailer 2 Recreated In GTA IV!

Here it is lads, my latest (and easily toughest) video to date, almost* the whole 2nd GTA IV Trailer recreated in GTA IV itself!, Enjoy!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/266947.html

NOTES:

almost* Yes guys, this is rather unfortunate. Most of the parts in the trailer were just too exhausting or timekillilling to be able to do for me right now. Im up at about 10 recreation trailers now, and everyone has been a pain in the ass to do. So I apologize for the parts I didnt have the time or interest to recreate, I used the original footage instead. I hope you can enjoy this anyway.

The syncing. The music fits pretty well with the scenes, although it doesnt match 100 %, Im aware of this, and its because of the same reason as Note nr. 1.

Cheers,

Brotha.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Whoa brotha that was amazing good job.
+rep

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Brotha you did it again. Amazing man well put together
+rep
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #4
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
pretty cool....

you should do the old gtas....the hardest ones to do

>_>
Old 09-17-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of the clips used are choppy, pixelated and stretched.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #6
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Not as good as your other videos sorry. A lot of it could've been remade, but just wasn't
Old 09-17-2008   #7
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
God, shows how graphics have came a long way since ViceCity
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #8
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
tbh it's not one of your best videos. Still, it's better than I could have done.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #9
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Brotha, I had a pretty bad day today. A really, really unfortunate day. This video really cheered me up. Thanks, Brotha!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #10
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Brotha, I had a pretty bad day today. A really, really unfortunate day. This video really cheered me up. Thanks, Brotha!
No problem, glad I could help
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008   #11
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Nice video. Much better than anything I could do. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by JRussell89; 10-05-2008 at 02:29 AM..
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote