Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Are you going to keep looking for the FINGERLESS GLOVES?
Yesssss 2 16.67%
Nooooo 3 25.00%
Maybe 2 16.67%
Hell NOOooo 3 25.00%
HELL yeahhhh 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2008   #1
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Fingerless Gloves Found**Not confirmed..Check

Fingerless gloves are in or near the airport. (Haven't found) Check

Special outfit on a dock near Playboy X's penthouse. I think the original person who found it mistakenly saw it as and outfit and not armor.

A Speed Racer painted sports car driving around Bohan. (Haven't confirmed but many people say it's true)

Dan houser said the "fingerless gloves were a secret that only the most hardcore of all hardcore hardcores would be able to find. They are still out there, keep looking"

If your a hardcore fan of GTA then i suggest keep looking like me*

REPLY IF YOU FIND IT :pad:

read too findout!

Last edited by zeeshan810; 09-15-2008 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 09-15-2008   #2
RudiRulez

RudiRulez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
With no sources it means ur just bullshitting, If you could point us to a video/interview where Houser that, maybe people will start respecting you.
Old 09-15-2008   #3
Klone

Klone is on a distinguished roadKlone is on a distinguished road
I wonder if you would be as excited over toe-less shoes.
Old 09-16-2008   #4
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Ok, now im really starting to wonder what the big deal is with FINGERLESS-F**KING GLOVES!!

Who cares? its not gonna make the game any better than what it is, your not gonna get special power-ups or whatever.

Get over it

Seriously, If people want them that bad, take yourselves down to your nearest store and buy a pair. while your at it, buy yourself a tracksuit too, go home and be all "Niiiiiko"

Last edited by X-Ecutioner; 09-16-2008 at 05:36 AM..
Old 09-16-2008   #5
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
What's with all these noobish rumors? I'm tired of all of them! 99.9% of those rumors are fake. Just like your bigfoot in san andreas
Old 09-16-2008   #6
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only hidden items are the Claude outfit and the long sleeved Happiness T-shirt, but that's about it. And if there were other hidden items, I think the real hardcore GTA gamers would've found them.

I suddenly remember some people stating "there still is a secret in SA, which no one has found so far."
Old 09-29-2008   #7
sydburn
The Sycho guy

sydburn is an unknown quantity at this point
i was wondering y Niko had it on the back of the case but not as a outfit u can find in the game...interesting....its kind of dumb to have the gloves visable on the back on the GTA IV case (360 not sure on PS3) and not have them in the game sooooo....they might be in the game..if they r i could care less.
Old 09-29-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Dude they might have it on the cover. Does not mean it is going to be in the game. That is all for the art cover. But this Fingerless glove issue is sad. It is going to same way has the Ufo's, Bigfoot and leatherface Myth's.

Get over it, It is only gloves
Old 09-29-2008   #9
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
Dude they might have it on the cover. Does not mean it is going to be in the game. That is all for the art cover. But this Fingerless glove issue is sad. It is going to same way has the Ufo's, Bigfoot and leatherface Myth's.

Get over it, It is only gloves
But as the above poster out, it's not just art, they are actually in the screenshots on the back of the case. On the PS3 case there is an even closer shot which shows Niko elbowing a car window and he's wearing them there. Even for the "new" PC screenshots he can be seen wearing them. They are NOT in the game though, I just think they are a joke by Rockstar, a weird joke to get people talking.
Old 09-29-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Ash_735. They are added to the P.C version are they not

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169480

Last edited by claud3; 09-29-2008 at 05:59 PM..
Old 09-29-2008   #11
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Don't remember there being any mention of the gloves being in the PC version, only that they're once again featured in several screenshots.
Old 09-29-2008   #12
claud3
Banned
Banned

ok ok i am getting were this is going. People saying they are not in the pc version and i say they are and then i get into the habit of posting topics all over the place about the fingerless gloves in the pc version. So i am stopping now about this before it gets out of control

Last edited by claud3; 09-29-2008 at 07:04 PM..
Old 09-30-2008   #13
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck these fingerless gloves.