Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2008   #31
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Clucking Bell, Star Junction.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008   #32
ELXSQUISHY
Anti S.O.B machine.

ELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished roadELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished roadELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished roadELXSQUISHY is on a distinguished road
another great place is the airpot com tower, get a helicopter get to one of the flat parts and start blasting away, i managed to stay alive for quite a long time, until i shot the pilot of a helicopter and the helicopter crashed into me blowing it, the downed helicopter i used to get up there and me all up into a million pieces lol
Old 09-28-2008   #33
sydburn
The Sycho guy

sydburn is an unknown quantity at this point
me and my cousin like to have a shoot out wit the cops and anyone of the internet cafe or the bowling alley
Old 09-29-2008   #34
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I like to call up Dwayne's backup and do laps up and down the runways at Francis Intl.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #35
bluesbrothers
Canucks Fan

bluesbrothers is on a distinguished roadbluesbrothers is on a distinguished road
My favorite place would have to be the middle of star junction just to see how long I can survive.
bluesbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #36
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
once i spawn if front of the hospital from the last shootout
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #37
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I always use the subway station lol they come down the stairs and I nail them, don't have to worry about cops coming up from behind me.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #38
Xycia

Xycia is on a distinguished roadXycia is on a distinguished road
The place where they
kidnapped Roman.

Last edited by Xycia; 07-11-2009 at 04:00 PM..
Xycia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009   #39
P.C.M.
Not bad,how bout' yerself?
Newbie Member

P.C.M. is an unknown quantity at this point
The bathroom in the (I think) south/west corner of Middle Park. If you hide behind the 2nd pillar,you can see the cop's coming (in the mirror to your right) before they get to the doorway.
P.C.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009   #40
Hizzy321
Legalize Weed!

Hizzy321 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like to just drive around in a bus and smash everything that gets in my way when it stalls i just use cheats you can last quite a while if youre a good driver and know the streets of Liberty City
Hizzy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #41
buccman01
Newbie Member

buccman01 is an unknown quantity at this point
the cluckin bell in cerveza hights,there is a corner in front of the doors,and no back way in,you could easily last 20 minutes on 6 stars

Last edited by buccman01; 01-04-2010 at 06:27 PM..
buccman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010   #42
Ken Rosenburg
Attorney at Law
Newbie Member

Ken Rosenburg is an unknown quantity at this point
There's a construction sight in Hove Beach, (yes it's the same one where you shoot Ivan The Terrible, or not shoot), I usually go up the 1st latter, take cover under the ceiling, and wait for them to come up. This is the easiest way to get the surviving 6-stars for 5 minutes achievement, and I love watchin' the cops climb up, only to get shot and fall down.
Ken Rosenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #43
FlyingMoose
Newbie Member

FlyingMoose is an unknown quantity at this point
Depends. If I want a challenge, I just go to Star Junction (Or whatever you call it, the Time Square ripoff.), and start shooting. My record is surviving it for around 2 and a half (real) hours with 6 stars, using no cheats.

If I wanna try my luck with some choppers equipped with nothing but a combat gun, and on top of that huge ass building with the emergency stairs leading up. Although it IS a pain in the ass to get up all the way, sometimes it takes like 4 or 5 minutes.

If I wanna test my sniping skills, is usually use a truck to enter the Alderney State Prison, seize control of a random tower, and start shooting. The great thing about this location is that once you get bored of sniping the guards, the choppers, and the police outside, you can grab another weapon of your choice (I usually go with Knife or SMG.) and try to make it to another Tower, then another one, and maybe across the field and sieze control of the central tower.

Of course I also like the any of the Hospitals, the Playboy X apartment, the Sprunk Factory, and so on...
FlyingMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #44
Jake2103
Master in FAIL

Jake2103 can only hope to improve
I like the towers in Meadows Park, the cops won't even use the long ladder, so its even easier to shoot them and. But mostly I go on the streets and i will hide behind cars, corners, etc. and I will pin the police down with some heavy fire (Assault rifle's, Shotguns, grenades, etc.)
But i also like the empty warehouses and buildings.

Last edited by Jake2103; 09-12-2010 at 08:13 AM..
Jake2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #45
GTA_Fan001

GTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished roadGTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished road
Wink in tbogt

get a APC in TBoGT and get 6 stars its great blowin the shit out of poilce cars and n.o.o.s.e vans try it that hotel get behind the desk with an assault rifle or AK-47 thats pretty good too

Last edited by GTA_Fan001; 10-11-2010 at 11:46 AM..
GTA_Fan001 is offline   Reply With Quote