Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb The Red Connection Trailer #2 is here

Hey guys, hereīs trailer 2 for "The Red Connection", my huge upcoming machinima movie entirely made in GTA IV. If you havenīt been following:

"The Red Connection" deals with a broken man arriving home to his birthplace to settle down, only to see his brother getting killed in front of his eyes. He decides to pursue revenge on LCīs underground of criminals, thugs, and scums, all standing in his way to vengeance"

Hope you like this short trailer, enjoy!

Clicky
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I love the really cheesy voice acting, you should check out some Drama forums if you want decent voice actors, or ask Zidane here if he knows anyone, hey, if you're lucky he might even offer to help.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #3
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
I actually didn't like it nor the first one.. I mean.. it's a trailer for your machinma but it's showing nothing about what the story is even like or what it's going to feature.. you ripped GTAIV's main intro song which isn't very original for you to do and I didn't really like the Dark Knight machup either.. I'm just being honest and this is my opinion don't take it to heart but I'd just like to see Trailer 3 with original music that hasn't been used in any recent or big film trailers and maybe show us some real action that's going to be in the real movie?

Again, don't take it wrong with me criticizing you I'm not going to lie to you and say I think it was awesome.. but I have total trust in you that you could pull off something great with this

www.KFCGang.net
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #4
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by [KFC]-ScharK View Post
I actually didn't like it nor the first one.. I mean.. it's a trailer for your machinma but it's showing nothing about what the story is even like or what it's going to feature.. you ripped GTAIV's main intro song which isn't very original for you to do and I didn't really like the Dark Knight machup either.. I'm just being honest and this is my opinion don't take it to heart but I'd just like to see Trailer 3 with original music that hasn't been used in any recent or big film trailers and maybe show us some real action that's going to be in the real movie?

Again, don't take it wrong with me criticizing you I'm not going to lie to you and say I think it was awesome.. but I have total trust in you that you could pull off something great with this

Okey, but I canīt agree that it doesnīt hint nothing on the story, I mean by the narrators talking (R.I.P Don LaFontaine), you can sense that itīs unclear of who commited the crime, and why. Also the last line, "Finishing What Theyīve started" strongly implies on a revenge story - someone has done something to make the guy angry, and now heīs going after them.

So I canīt agree with you that this trailer is random, it isnīt.
Old 09-05-2008   #5
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
Well I didn't say it's random. That was all I saw that really seemed like it hitched to the storyline was that voiceovers.. but yeah I can't say much about the footage because I don't know if it's in the actual film or not but I don't know.. it didn't seem to all fit together well for me but that's me

offtopic: Ash did someone hack your account at GTANet?

edit: Oh and I was referring more to the first trailer with it not showing much of anything relating to the story.. a cab driving around isn't showing much

www.KFCGang.net

Last edited by [KFC]-ScharK; 09-05-2008 at 04:20 PM..
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #6
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Nice, Brotha. Better than the last trailer! But the "2009" didn't fade out to black, and there was one line in the video that was inaudible to me. Other than that, really good work!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
dude will done. Here you are the man

with

Total movies:
Movie Views:

no wonder people enjoy your vid's your the best at it
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #8
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
dude will done. Here you are the man

with

Total movies:
Movie Views:

no wonder people enjoy your vid's your the best at it
haha, thanks. But to be fair, if you just count my GTA videos,theyīll only total around maybe 15, and that would mean alot less views counted together.
Old 09-07-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
even so your a very talent human.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #10
GTASynch

GTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enough
Brotha, your work is VERY nice. Thanks for sharing.
Awesome work, can't wait to see the big picture in 2009.

GTASynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #11
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTASynch View Post
Brotha, your work is VERY nice. Thanks for sharing.
Awesome work, can't wait to see the big picture in 2009.
agreed, keep em coming brotha..good stuff. Also listing GTAgaming, in credits, is note worthy.

Last edited by FG; 09-16-2008 at 03:42 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote