Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2008   #1
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
Unhappy What's up with GTA IV's soundtrack

I mean i don't mean to be offensive to people who like the soundtrack but it suck's i just dont know any of the songs and your lucky if theres 1 or 2 good songs so im sorry this is just my opinion and im not complaining about GTA IV so if anybody thinks this im sorry
GTA IV KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #2
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
Well, that's what R* was aiming for, that you don't know the songs. Who wants to listen to the same songs they hear everyday on the radio? They actually have quite a few well-known songs anyways. Radio Broker, LCR, Vladivostok, and Beat (sometimes) are my favorite stations besides listening to the comedy on the talk shows. You need to widen your variety of music.. they chose a great selection.. it may not be the best soundtrack yet but they did a good job. I like all of the stations except the Jazz, Fusion, and that Spanish one..

www.KFCGang.net
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #3
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
Maybe your right but the fact is i dont like any of them
Old 09-06-2008   #4
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Don't have to tell us.

You have to listen to music you don't know before you judge it. I'm pretty sure you ignore everything you don't hear on the radio.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA IV KING View Post
I mean i don't mean to be offensive to people who like the soundtrack but it suck's i just dont know any of the songs and your lucky if theres 1 or 2 good songs so im sorry this is just my opinion and im not complaining about GTA IV so if anybody thinks this im sorry
If you don't like the radio station don't listen to it problem solved.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Easy to solve this, Different people have different tastes. Although to say you've heard of NOTHING at all from the GTA4 soundtrack doubts your taste in music as the game has quite a few famous songs on LRR and The Vibe, etc.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #7
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Easy to solve this, Different people have different tastes. Although to say you've heard of NOTHING at all from the GTA4 soundtrack doubts your taste in music as the game has quite a few famous songs on LRR and The Vibe, etc.
Yes thank you ash_735 maybe GTA IV KING will get that through his head.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #8
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

Why is everyone taking stuff the wrong way i get bad rep for nothing
Old 09-06-2008   #9
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

There is like 2 songs i like on the GTA IV soundtrack Kanye West flashing lights and the song from the GTA IV Xbox 360uk commercial
Old 09-08-2008   #10
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
GTA IV KING: Read the rules and follow them, it might help.

Posting twice in a row is against our forum rules, so next time, just use the button to edit your 2nd post into your first.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #11
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
i love the fact that in every gta game, the music is mostly songs i've never heard before. its great cuz when u start playin u dont know the song then by the end of the game you love it. ive started listening to new artists just because of GTA. my final point: if you dont like "live at the barbecue" by main source (on the station "classics") something is wrong with you!!
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #12
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
yeah, its good that they dont have a great well known line up...it means they are openminded and gives a chance for that arist to be heard

and theres some i recognise that came out before this game...theres a goth rock track on one of the rock stations (the one with the liberty spikes) i dont listen to rock much so yeah. theres also i german one i remember a bit. so yeah although i dont know them that much...i have heard them before and remember them. i dont listen to popular mainstream music as it just doesnt cover the genres i listen to (and glad of that too, its well known, but not the point every body knows it) i listen to about maybe...only 4 or 5 mainstream or popular bands, as the genre doesnt get a great deal of coverage.

but enoughabout that...i like the station electorchoc a bit...its not ebm but theres a couple tracks close to it
Old 09-14-2008   #13
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
for me, 3 was the only game that i didnt know any songs in. Vc i knew mostly everything, SA i knew mostly everything, VCS and LCS were the same. and for me, IV wasnt much different from VC SA etc.. how they said there were going to be underground bands and it ends up being what everyone knows.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #14
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Initially I wasn't very happy with the soundtrack, but it has grown on me as I have played the game.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #15
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing beats Vice City's soundtrack. But GTA4's is worse than GTA1's, in my opinion, and GTA1's was short and original.