BlazingEvanator is an unknown quantity at this point
Things you regret doing in GTA IV

Things you regret doing

i regret killing Dwayne
BlazingEvanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I regret running over all those peds.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I regret
Killing Adrian O'Malley before he gave me his speech, I had the gun aimed at him for like 30 seconds, and Nothing, as soon as I start to upull the trigger, he starts speaking, buit it's too late a bullet went through his head!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I regret
Killing Adrian O'Malley before he gave me his speech, I had the gun aimed at him for like 30 seconds, and Nothing, as soon as I start to upull the trigger, he starts speaking, buit it's too late a bullet went through his head!
His name is actually Aiden O'Malley.
Old 08-28-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
His name is actually Aiden O'Malley.
I was close, still kinda bugged about it though.
Old 08-28-2008   #6
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
id have to say
not killing dwayne
that fucker is so damn annoying, and whiny. i sware hes emo, the way he goes on about nobody cares about him, and he should die.
its just like
AHHHHH (rips out hair)
phlipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #7
Klone

Klone is on a distinguished roadKlone is on a distinguished road
I regret playing the previous 5 3d gta games so much. I got bored with IV way to easily.
Klone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #8
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I regret
Who's that again? I'm going to assume it's one of the assassin missions; I don't remember killing someone with his name.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #9
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
I was playing free mode, and I crashed my helicopter. My buddy and I jumpeded out, this chick (other player) pulls up, offering to give me a ride. Its a two door car. I look around and there are no other cars. I look at the player offering to give me a ride, and fucking lighted her up. My buddy and I jumped in, and took off. I felt like a complete dick, the player left the game.

Last edited by The Dave; 08-29-2008 at 12:45 AM..
The Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #10
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despirited View Post
I was playing free mode, and I crashed my helicopter. My buddy and I jumpeded out, this chick (other player) pulls up, offering to give me a ride. Its a two door car. I look around and there are no other cars. I look at the player offering to give me a ride, and fucking lighted her up. My buddy and I jumped in, and took off. I felt like a complete dick, the player left the game.
IT WAS YOU!
Old 08-29-2008   #11
Ash_735

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Schwab View Post
Who's that again? I'm going to assume it's one of the assassin missions; I don't remember killing someone with his name.
He's the old Irish-American dude you and Packie spring from the prison convoy that was transfering him to Alderney State, the mission that takes place in the Booth Tunnel. You done this for Derrick, you end up taking him to the cliffs in Alderney before Shooting Him dead.
Old 08-29-2008   #12
Dawlish

Dawlish is an unknown quantity at this point
*SPOILER* I regret stomping on that dude fingers and making him fall to his death when your working for whats his name. Vlad?
Dawlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #13
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
He's the old Irish-American dude you and Packie spring from the prison convoy that was transfering him to Alderney State, the mission that takes place in the Booth Tunnel. You done this for Derrick, you end up taking him to the cliffs in Alderney before Shooting Him dead.
Oh, yeah I remember that. I guess I never caught his first name.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #14
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Schwab View Post
Oh, yeah I remember that. I guess I never caught his first name.
Thats Ivan The Terrible
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #15
BlazingEvanator
Amazing

BlazingEvanator is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

i regret not going for the money. What happens if you do go for the money??
BlazingEvanator is offline   Reply With Quote