Old 08-27-2008   #1
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
Prisoners

are there really prisoners at the alderney state correctional facility?? i remember seeind a video of niko in the yard and there were prisoners sitting on bleachers, but every time i go there i cant find 1 prisoner.
Old 08-27-2008   #2
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Well, if you can't find any then there aren't any there, you answered your own question
Old 08-27-2008   #3
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
The first time there I went there, I was outside of the Prison, tryin' to find a way in. Well, during this, I saw a prisoner running toward the street, as if he was trying to escape. I thought it was hilarious. I believe the cops were chasing him on foot too...can't really remember.

Anyway, after I did get inside, or over the walls, I saw quite a few prisoners walkin' around inside of a huge caged up area. Looked like a tennis court. Then I saw a few others sitting on some bleachers toward the opposite end of the prison. I've only been there once though, so I'm not sure if it depends on the time of day.

BTW, they're dressed in all orange.
Old 08-27-2008   #4
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Yes, prisoners are present.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard from a group of people at GTAForums saying when a cop puts someone in the back of a police car, the officers drive him to the prison.
Old 08-28-2008   #5
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despirited View Post
Yes, prisoners are present.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard from a group of people at GTAForums saying when a cop puts someone in the back of a police car, the officers drive him to the prison.
haha, wow, that's crazy. I wonder if there's any truth to that. I think the next time I have a couple of hours to kill, I'll follow a police cruiser as he takes his crook away.
Old 08-28-2008   #6
GTASynch

GTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
I think the next time I have a couple of hours to kill, I'll follow a police cruiser as he takes his crook away.
It's a good point, and would be interesting to know.
I never saw any inmates on my first play through
but now on my second I am noticing loads of
stuff I never saw before.

Old 08-28-2008   #7
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I have seen inmates at the prison. They are dressed in orange jumpsuits. I've only gone over there once but I will check to see if it depends on the time of day.
Old 08-28-2008   #8
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Does anyone have a snapmap picture of it?
Because im not playing the game now, but i just want to know where it is.
Old 08-28-2008   #9
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Well, if you can't find any then there aren't any there, you answered your own question
i cant find a comet anywhere, so it must not be in the game even though you get one from brucie.

prisoner proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKcV-ktAe70

ill try to find some when i play later.
Old 08-28-2008   #10
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Rockstar teased us with the prison..

I was expecting a kick ass story line twist like oh snap apples Niko goes to jail. break out time!! Micheal ScoField style yaknawhat i mean?

Turns out the only way to get in the prison yard is helicopter and theres no interior!

Why Rockstar? Why? ...Well. theres always GTA 5
Old 08-29-2008   #11
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

someone tell me wtf is goin on with this prisoner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Old 08-29-2008   #12
calumn
fingerless glove

calumn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_Lova View Post

i fuckin knew it.
Old 08-29-2008   #13
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by calumn View Post
i fuckin knew it.
who's yo daddy bitch
Old 08-30-2008   #14
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_Lova View Post

Seriously?
Go smoke til you have no more brain cell's.
Old 08-30-2008   #15
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
If you go to the prison during the day there is actually an inmate on work detail outside the front gate.
Closed Thread