Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb The Red Connection Teaser Trailer!

You may remember a big machinima movie of mine that I announced some days ago, codenamed "Homecoming". Iīve decided the real title, itīll be called "The Red Connection".

Itīs time for a update right now. Below Iīll provide a synopsis of the movie, yes, movie. Also, Iīll gladly premiere the 1st teaser for the movie.

Synopsis

When Rick Harper returns to his birthtown, he soon realizes that nothing is the same. After witnessing his brothers murder in front of him, he decides to pursue his brotherīs killers to get revenge. Rick must travel along a dangerous path of lies, betrayals, emotions, and even more death.

Itīs Time To Get Personal.

Watch "The Red Connection" Teaser 1.

Notes:

1. I hope youre happy Iīve got a Capture card now, I wonīt point out any names. rappo
2. Iīm still playing around with the capture card, quality may not be the best, but itīs certainly better than before!.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote