Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2008   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
My New Machinima Project: A Trailer!

Hey Guys!

I have just embarked on a new Grand Theft Auto IV Machinima project, entitled “Liberty ‘08″.

To go along with the plan, I have decided to roll out today the first trailer of the Machinima series, which is essentially a series of trailer clips made into a music video.

The trailer was set to the tunes of Baba O’Riley by The Who, and also Royal Gregory by Holy F*ck. It’s about 5 minutes long, but you should watch it to the end for maximum enjoyment! It was edited using Apple Final Cut Pro 6.0.4 on a MacBook with High-Definition source clips at 720p.

Anyway, back to the point I made about the “Liberty ‘08″ Machinima, which would have an estimated release date of somehwere between December 2008 - January 2009. More trailers may also be released in the future for the Machinima series.

The new Machinima will be filmed using the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, which will be released on November 28th 2008 in North America, as I believe it would be of a more professional quality if I used the PC version, as I do not have a capture card to capture footage from the Xbox 360.

Currently, I am also looking for voice actors for this upcoming Machinima project. If you’re ever interested in a role for the “Liberty ‘08″ Machinima series, you can drop me a line using a PM, or just post a comment here expressing your interest. Just remember to leave your E-Mail address so that I can get back to you!

Enjoy! And do give me your comments and feedback!

More updates will be posted on my homepage, here.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote