Old 06-26-2008   #1
zany

zany is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I found a new easter egg

This was in Single Player mode

Ok guys I do not know if this has been discussed but I was in the airport playing around on the jumps and then I got hit with the 4 star wanted level my car rolled over so I ran over to the big securie and killed all the guys that came from it and got inside and got some armor from just getting inside of the securire it self. I am srry that I could not spell securire but you guys know what truck that im talking about. So please post up and let me know if it worked for you because it did for me.
zany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #2
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Getting armor from a vehicle isn't an easter egg, it's a hint though.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #3
GT409

GT409 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ever since GTA III, getting into an Enforcer (SWAT Truck) gives you full armor

Just 1 Flying Rat left!
GT409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #4
GTASynch

GTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enough
Yup ever since GTA:III, you can count on the armor in the Enforcers.
Just like the health boost from an ambulance,
and 5 shotgun shells from the regular police car.

Kind of pissed me off in the GTA:IV mission "Three Leaf Clover",
that all the Enforcers are locked.

There's still armor in the beginning of the mission though.
GTASynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Who needs armor when you're in that beast of a car? The Enforcer rocks
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
That is so true Rappo well put . You have to get passed alot of cops and NOOSE to get that BEAST
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
true, true. i find that the best way is to get a four star wanted level then drive to one of the bridges. the NOOSE set up roadblocks there and they're all outside of the enforcer. you just have to run down or shoot some of them and you have a clean run to the enforcer. then you just have to evade the cops from there. but once you get your hands on one of those, its a definite keeper at the safehouse parking lot.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I have had two at every safe house. It is even better when you are at your safe house and when you get 4 stars just save it to remove your wanted level and one or two of them should be in your parking space so you ge them without any trouble from the cops or noose
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #9
ProGTAPlaya
Newbie Member

ProGTAPlaya is an unknown quantity at this point
Also if Blow up Armor Truck Money Appears
ProGTAPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #10
OliverDucky
Newbie Member

OliverDucky is an unknown quantity at this point
So the armor thing carried over to GTA4?

Forgive my .... eh noobiness. Just picked up the game this last week.
OliverDucky is offline   Reply With Quote