Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2008   #1
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Where is Lola?

Is she in the game? If so, where can she be found? +REP
Old 08-16-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
On cheatcc.com it say she can find here near the docks are and some people say you can look for her on the cop database hold on i will go find it and tell you ok here is what i found

Lola is a prostitute in the game she works near the docks.She can be found on the cover of the gta iv cd case after a certain point of the game you search the online police data base for Lola del Rio and it will tell you she was one of the first prostitutes to return in star junction even after it was a family zone.Little is known about her and not shure if she is actually in the game.There have even been promotions to search for her.She might not even be a prostitute anymore it say she came to liberty city to become a stage performer.

here is the link to the information http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/G...haracters#Lola

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 08-16-2008 at 11:03 AM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Good copy & paste job, blaze. Awesome.....

From experience and research, nobody seems to actually be able to find her. She's most likely just a cover girl for the game and a name in the LCPD database.

There are some stupid videos on YouTube that'll jerk you around, but here's a couple that are most likely to be true:

Personally, I haven't seen her and don't really want to waste the time. If you can, document that shit and show it off everywhere. You'll be a hero.
Old 08-16-2008   #4
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
I did'nt paste it i typed it myself and the reason why i gave that link is because i wanted him to see more information.

Old 08-16-2008   #5
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
She's the Bigfoot of GTA IV. Basically a wild goose chase, she doesn't exist. There may be hookers that look like her, according to the videos, but as real as they are, I'm not convinced she's been built into the game.

Last edited by CB; 08-16-2008 at 03:40 PM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i think lola is like the jimmy hopkins person in the game. She is not there just someone that looks like her
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #7
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
This is why I was wondering.
Old 08-16-2008   #8
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Like I said, it's a wild goose chase. They know she's not there but if they offer a prize, then people will spend days looking for her and interesting fakes will be made. And their knowing no one will find her, they can offer any reward they want since it won't be one. They are now laughing at how many gullible people there are.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #9
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Those hookers look like Lola, but that doesn't mean that they are her. CB is right on the money, it's just a wild goose chase.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #10
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Lola was basically supposed to be modeled PROBABLY after a generic prostitute. It reminds me of the good 'ol Vice City bikini/martini girl.
Old 08-16-2008   #11
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
Lola was basically supposed to be modeled PROBABLY after a generic prostitute. It reminds me of the good 'ol Vice City bikini/martini girl.
and the girl in San Andreas who is bent over with her tongue sticking out.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #12
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Like the others said Lola I don't think exists in GTA:IV, sure there are probelly peds models that look simular to her but she doesen't acturally exist.
It is just one of those myths that someone made up and people beleived, like the bigfoot saga that surrounded San Andreas.
Old 08-17-2008   #13
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glanerd View Post
Is she in the game? If so, where can she be found? +REP
Yes, she is in the game; in the loading screen and on the LCPD Online Police Database via the game's internet. Like other characters in the game, there's no way you can find them on the streets, because all Pedestrians are random.

And since Lola is not a character that has got anything to do with the story, you will never see her as a game model, period.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008   #14
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Just wait till DLC. She'll be in there along with fingerless gloves, parachuting and CJ
Old 08-17-2008   #15
Blaze0785

If they have parachuting in dlc i will be sky dive none stop