Old 08-15-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Couple of questions

Just need quick answers for these, pref Snap Map.

1) Fast Bikes, I have a couple of jumps left and Turismos and Banshees don't cut it anymore, neither do Freeway or Zombies so I need a spawn point for fast bikes like NRG or PCJ.

2) Rocket Launcher, I STILL can't buy these, so if anyone knows the spawn point for this too then great.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #2
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Why don't you complete the storyline?
You are able to buy rocket launchers then, But mind you they are ridiculously expensive.
Old 08-15-2008   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
How expensive really? I mean I can always get $30,000 easy thanks to Stevie. Anyway, I'm picky, I don't want to further the story until I've at least got all the Stunt Jumps completed. Everytime I reached a point in the game, I stray away from the story to do all the side things so it makes the story seem longer and helps cut down the 100% goal.
Old 08-15-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Click here to view the SnapMap

Somewhere in that general area of Alderney there is a Motorcycle dealership filled with nothing but NRG-900's.
Old 08-15-2008   #5
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Good idea, I just rushed it like an idiot.

Well complete the stunt jumps and then do some missions i can't remember and what point you get rocket launchers.
And rocket launchers are about $5,000 a missile.
Old 08-15-2008   #6
Ash_735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post

Somewhere in that general area of Alderney there is a Motorcycle dealership filled with nothing but NRG-900's.
Thank you Slim, should hopefully allow me to pass the last two damn jumps now and then I'm done and another achievement unlocked. It's a bit silly that some jumps are made specifically for fast bikes though, hell a Turismo should be good enough for any jump.
Old 08-16-2008   #7
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
If anyone is looking for the exact location of the Bike Dealership, its right here

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #8
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed View Post
If anyone is looking for the exact location of the Bike Dealership, its right here

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/
Wrong.

It's right here, Ash:
http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php...e=&set=232,131

Nothin' but NRG's.

As for a rocket launcher, I remember reading somewhere that there's one on a rock in the water, north of Bohan...I THINK. Not too sure.
Old 08-16-2008   #9
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Anyway, here's where you get the rocket laucher: It's in the waters north of Algonquin, on top of a large boulder which juts out of the water, so you'll have to either swim there or take a helicopter/boat there.

De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
ash_735 . Location for a RPG. Castle, Gardens, inside the large boat hanger opening in the bulkhead, Accessible from the water with a boat. This is the easternmost

RPG location 2: Acter industrial park, Sunken freighter. The ship is so big, you won't see this glowing until you're near it. It's on the deck on an old cargo hold cover, Close to the cadin area on the west side that clearly sticks out of the water

Last edited by claud3; 08-16-2008 at 07:10 AM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote