Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you want the Crap Shack to reopen?
Yes 68 83.95%
No 13 16.05%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2008   #16
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
All I want is the CS to reopen and the *NS* threads to stop, so that OT&U doesn't become a deserted wasteland.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Old 08-13-2008   #17
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Have you been here with the CS open before? Minus that 12 hours.
Old 08-13-2008   #18
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Oh and the whole nub-hate needs to be heavily-enforced. It seems that the presence of the Crap Shack only catalyzes disapproval towards outsiders, and that needs to be done away with.

However, I vote for.
Old 08-13-2008   #19
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Have you been here with the CS open before? Minus that 12 hours.
I joined about a month and a half before the CS was closed.

Old 08-13-2008   #20
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Oh right.

I wasn't sure of the exact closure date, is all
Old 08-13-2008   #21
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Sorry to go off-topic but what happened to that little forum that had "legendary" threads in it?
Old 08-13-2008   #22
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
It's still there, but you need to know the link to it, it doensn't appear on the forum lists. Here it is: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=309
Old 08-13-2008   #23
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
I voted "No"
But then I read the main post and now I vote for "Yes"
Old 08-13-2008   #24
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I have been part of the GTA Gaming community since about 2004, even though I never joined the forum until just recently. I always just went in the crap shack and laughed at some of the stuff. If you don't believe me, I know that Ash had his House signature and avatar for about 2 years now.
Old 08-13-2008   #25
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
3 years actually , after reading the other posts I have to agree on the getting rid of the *NS* topics and maybe put a sticky topic at the top for New Members to read so they can get the jist of the Crap Shack. Enough about that, I vote Yes.
Old 08-13-2008   #26
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

So are we getting the CS back or what because this vote seems pretty one sided.

Old 08-13-2008   #27
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzlow View Post
I voted "No"
But then I read the main post and now I vote for "Yes"
Thanks Mazz, if I'm not able to change your vote then we'll just make a mental note of it.
Also Yam: we've agreed to keep the poll open for three days, no matter what the immediate outcome is. After three days we'll figure it out.
Old 08-13-2008   #28
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Thanks Mazz, if I'm not able to change your vote then we'll just make a mental note of it.
Also Yam: we've agreed to keep the poll open for three days, no matter what the immediate outcome is. After three days we'll figure it out.
Thanks rappo.

Old 08-13-2008   #29
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
What is *NS*?
Old 08-13-2008   #30
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
As Macey said, a thousand times yes.

Like Xan said, as long as we can do the whole casual chit chat thing, which is what this place does best, I'll be a happy guy.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
What is *NS*?
It means no spam. It was put there to avoid less posts like "lol you got owned" if you had posted a thread where you needed help cause you have say a sex related problem.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
Closed Thread