Old 08-11-2008   #1
Ariston
Newbie Member

Ariston is an unknown quantity at this point
Hidden Bar

Hey.
Sorry for my bad English. Norwegian powah

I asked Dwayne to go a stripclub with me () and he says yes. While on my way, I saw a place I could enter, and it seems to be a bar... a hidden bar.

Click here to view the SnapMap

I dont remember where it was perfectly, but I think it was in that street. (im on the stripclub now)

And I use PS3, so maybe it isnt there in 360, but maybe and I hope.
Ariston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Uhh, I've seen that before. I always take him to it because its near his house :p
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
That's a club you can take him to it's the same thing as the bar but it's just a club i think it's called the liberty city club but nice find though i beleive you can take
carmen there to

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 08-11-2008 at 10:27 PM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Club Liberty seems to be listed in the Official Strategy Guide, too. Maybe it's not so secret then
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #5
Ariston
Newbie Member

Ah.. I'm sorry.
Ariston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #6
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
R* just forgot the marker, may i be the first to welcome you to the forums
Old 08-12-2008   #7
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Well, for someone like myself that hasn't purchased a strategy guide, this is new. Thank you for the info, and welcome to the forums.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #8
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
There's also a bar on Algonquin somewhere to the west side. I dont remember exactly where, but you can play darts there. There's a few of these hidden places I guess
Old 08-12-2008   #9
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
I seen that one to rockstar probaly forgot to put an icon for that area i think it's called lucky's bar or something.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #10
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
If you guys could include snap maps of these locations, I would greatly appreciate it. I knd of got tired of trying to locate what buildings I could enter. Accessing a building to do nothing more but climb stairs to a roof gets old quick.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #11
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
As someone said, it is Club Liberty. You call anyone saying to go drinking. It DOES have an icon. Its a needle and record.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #12
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
They do not forgot to place an icon on the "GPS", but they are not accessible during free roam. It's only useful when you're hanging out, that's why it only appears when you are hanging out, just like the 60th Dinner south of Algonquin's safehouse and the Italian restaurant around Kiki's house. They do appear on the map that came with the game.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #13
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
They do not forgot to place an icon on the "GPS", but they are not accessible during free roam. It's only useful when you're hanging out, that's why it only appears when you are hanging out, just like the 60th Dinner south of Algonquin's safehouse and the Italian restaurant around Kiki's house. They do appear on the map that came with the game.
They're also in the Stragy Guide.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008   #14
Ariston
Newbie Member

Its a place with bar and darts. Its not hidden, because its on the map when you "invite" a friend to get drunk/play darts. But you cant see it when you are driving around.