Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2008   #16
Dikon13069067
Newbie Member

Dikon13069067 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Anyway, Dikon, might sound strange, but Brucies Exotic Cars are suppose to be done on the first part of the game, so try checking the e-mails at the tw@ cafe in Broker.
I've worked it out now turns out my inbox was full .Thanks for the ideas though.
Dikon13069067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #17
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Meh, I didn't knew that Brucie gave you e-mails for export until after I finished the game, while looking through the piles of mails.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #18
Dikon13069067
Newbie Member

Dikon13069067 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Meh, I didn't knew that Brucie gave you e-mails for export until after I finished the game, while looking through the piles of mails.
I think you get them after you do them missions for him.I'd rather do the little things when i've finished the story.
Dikon13069067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008   #19
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
How! He texts you saying "NB check your emails bro. Brucie" all the time if you don't get the cars.
Old 08-16-2008   #20
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Anyway, Dikon, might sound strange, but Brucies Exotic Cars are suppose to be done on the first part of the game, so try checking the e-mails at the tw@ cafe in Broker.
Actually, I did all of Brucie's Exotic Exports after I finished the storyline.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009   #21
shadowleu60148
Austin leu
Newbie Member

shadowleu60148 can only hope to improve
usually i just kill myself and then when i respawn at a hospital he texts me
shadowleu60148 is offline   Reply With Quote