Old 08-11-2008   #1
Dawlish

Dawlish is an unknown quantity at this point
Weird

at the end of the game when kate gets whacked by that fucker phil and you wake up in your old clothes and stuff i saved the game again. about a minute later kate rang me asking if i wanted to go out on a date?!!? i said yes but then re-loaded the game. now only little jacob calls. was this a glitch? or what? just out of interest has anyone else encountered this?

Last edited by iKlipse; 08-11-2008 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Spoiler tags added
Dawlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Try using spoiler tags. [spoiler]thespoiler[/spoiler]

Edit: Before the spoiler tags, please say which mission it is during or after in which your spoiler occurs (unless that itself is a spoiler).

Last edited by Thundercracker; 08-11-2008 at 06:49 PM..
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, use spoiler tags in the future. I added them for you this time.

This is a known glitch, it has been posted many times.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #4
Dawlish

Dawlish is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, cheers. i actually meant pegorino not phil. although i used to monitor these forums like a cat before gta came out i am a little out of date with precedings lol. ta anyways. what happens if you try to pick her up?
Old 08-11-2008   #5
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Yeah, its happend before, but not to me.

You will go on a date with her, and then its just normal.
Then drop her off, and thats it.