Old 08-10-2008   #31
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
oh, ok. I thought it was kind of weird that he seemed like a major character at the time, and never showed up again.

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #32
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I think Ash is on point. I would only add that more assasin missions may become available.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #33
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
The DLC will include Bigfoot.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #34
W1ckeD
Life is complicated

W1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished road
DLC.

I don't know, don't know what to think about it.
On first sight they told us it was going to be "episodic".

That already ends the discussion of "New Car, New Boat, New Activities"

Second, somewhere in a magazine they said that it could possible be a new city. ( Don't know for sure if that's true)
I think that is pure nonsense, they got a beautiful city.
They are going to get the max amount of things out of it.

Thinking about it, wouldn't it be lame, if they released the DLC, with only a new story added?
People will be disappointed, I know I will.

I'm guessing that they will write a new story to add onto the existing one, and some new features.

And don't forget, there are 2 DLC packs..