Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Smile City Slickers Teaser Trailer!

Hey guys, just thought I would share my newest project with you. It´s a teaser trailer for a upcoming Miniseries made in GTA IV, focusing mainly on illegal racing in LC and all that theres to it.Custom characters, custom story, custom everything! Crank up the sound, and I hope you´ll enjoy this little teaser!

Clicky!

~Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #2
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Aw man, that looks like so much fun. Good video Brotha
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #3
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
That was great.
If you need any help with that, just add me on XBL.
Im a pretty good drifter.
GETM0NEY561

+rep.
Old 08-06-2008   #4
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
nice vid brotha

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #5
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
You've done some impressive videos in your time Brother. But seriously, that's the best put together of the lot. Well done.
+rep
Old 08-07-2008   #6
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
That was great.
If you need any help with that, just add me on XBL.
Im a pretty good drifter.
GETM0NEY561

+rep.
Me too Brotha, would be neat to be part of one of your great projects.

+Rep

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #7
stefanakasid

stefanakasid is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you put it on Youtube instead because some strange reason Gametrailers doesn't work on my comp
Old 08-07-2008   #8
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Looks, great! Reminded me of the Driver games.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #9
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the feedback, you rock.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #10
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Cool, Brotha. But you should really get a better mic. And, perhaps you should use the PC version when it comes out. The quality doesn't look as "slick" for City Slickers. Just my 2 cents, but good job nevertheless. At least you make good use of whatever little equipment you have to whip up such an amazing video.

And, I realized it was the same song used in the Midnight Club Los Angeles Trailer 2. "Holy Fuck" is a rather cool band name.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #11
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
reppp added nice vid man
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #12
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Looking forward to the next installments. Nice one

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #13
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Good form sir, good form indeed! + rep for effort and motivation just to make something up. I'm looking forward to your next work.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote