Old 08-05-2008   #31
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Eh. I'll care about it when it comes out.
Old 08-05-2008   #32
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I beleive him, but people who work at videogame stores come up with a lot of bs and stuff.
Old 08-05-2008   #33
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
i hear ya , cant wait for my DLC
Old 08-05-2008   #34
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
What have retailers got to do with this anyway? You'll buy it straight from the market place. So there's no reason for them to be given any info other than what the general public gets.
Old 08-07-2008   #35
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I have to say I agree with Jimmy
Old 08-07-2008   #36
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
What? Uhhh, oh, no wait. Oh yeah, That is bullshit I smell.
Old 08-07-2008   #37
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
What? Uhhh, oh, no wait. Oh yeah, That is bullshit I smell.
owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhex View Post
Trust me, its going to be episodic content, meaning a new map or whatever it may be, we will not be disapointed.idc what ne1 heard just trust me, cuz i dont think the guy wud lie to me, he said its going to have in part a storyline, which could mean numerous things, side, main, w.e u guys gettin all bent outa shape bout nuttin, jus statin what i heard stop whining
Do you really think people would believe you with grammar like that?
Fail.
Old 08-08-2008   #38
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
the person above me smells like poopoo
Old 08-08-2008   #39
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
uhhh, dude?
Old 08-08-2008   #40
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
danhex: don't spam.

Max Payne 2k8: report rule breaking instead of replying to it.

Aren't we all happy people?

Now, let me get rid of this thing. The little purpose it had has been spent, don't you say?

Last edited by ZCAB; 08-08-2008 at 03:39 AM..
Closed Thread