Old 08-07-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
GTA DESTROYS PLANTS!

Well not really, but latest news article is that Swedish park supervisor Gert Axelsson is one of the many people blaming GTA for things that just don't make sense, he says GTA influences vandals to come and destroy his plants! Amazing. True or not it's still a good read.

Source
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #2
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Oh god what is the world coming to?
Seriously, the media blames GTA for alot of things but this news article goes too far in my oppinion.
Old 08-07-2008   #3
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Wow. Just imagine the irony if an actual GTA IV box was attacking his plants...
Old 08-07-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
The way everything's going GTA will be blamed for the Kennedy Shooting next.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #5
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
LOL i thought this was a joke when i was reading the thread
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #6
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
This just in! Gorilla breakes out of Zoo and carjacks a civillian! Is Grand Theft Auto to blame? More at 11!

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #7
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I keep a copy of GTA with me at all times in case I get myself in trouble. It's a usable excuse in any situation.

As you can see in this case of the destroyed plants, it's the root of all evil. *BA BOOM TSSSSH*
Old 08-07-2008   #8
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
It's plants now. What next, some kid kills a fly and his parents blame GTA. The stories are getting more idiotic every couple of days.
Old 08-07-2008   #9
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
If anything plants in IV are dangerous, I've crashed into a thin tree and gone flying through the windscreen many a time.
Old 08-07-2008   #10
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokujitsu View Post
I keep a copy of GTA with me at all times in case I get myself in trouble. It's a usable excuse in any situation.

As you can see in this case of the destroyed plants, it's the root of all evil. *BA BOOM TSSSSH*
GTA has grown into a plant killing simulator
Old 08-07-2008   #11
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
They're NUTS!!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #12
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Im still waiting for a news headline like this: "GTA IV, a contributer to Global Warming?" lol

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #13
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Yeah, you never know. Global Warming is probably what their gonna blame GTA for next. Stupid idiotic people
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #14
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
Everyone just tries to use GTA as a scapegoat =P it gets a bad rep for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote