Old 08-05-2008   #1
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up DLC INFO!

Hey guys, i went to several gamestop, EB, game crazy(non affiliated), and they all told me that the DLC is going to contain another story mode. Give it you will, that possibly means we are going to have another island of some sorts. Post your thoughts about what this could mean.
Old 08-05-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
This is hard to believe, why would a gameshop know before the magazines? You just want the attention, I think.

Old 08-05-2008   #3
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
I call bullshit on this.
Old 08-05-2008   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
All those stores won't have the info before the press. So I'd say it definitely bullshit, regardless of what their sources may be.
Old 08-05-2008   #5
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
The whole idea sounds possible for DLC, but it is near impossible for retailers to know this kind of information before the press. I'll wait for confirmation from R* before I believe anything.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Old 08-05-2008   #6
*TomeR*

*TomeR* is an unknown quantity at this point
There will be new islands,it's certain
But i hope they won't replace niko...
Old 08-05-2008   #7
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by *TomeR* View Post
There will be new islands,it's certain
But i hope they won't replace niko...
What makes you so certain there will be new islands?

Also I won't beleive anything about the DLC untill R* say what it's going to be themselfs.
Old 08-05-2008   #8
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
I call bullshit on this.
I Second That.
C'mon dude, if your going to post shit that isnt true, dont even bother to post.
Or at least have a link or something, not "some guy at GameStop told me"
Old 08-05-2008   #9
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's a conspiracy he thought up.
Old 08-05-2008   #10
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
no bullshit, i wouldnt make this up, whether or not the employee did is impossible for me to know, you can talk all the shit you want, just remember who told you first
Old 08-05-2008   #11
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, remember I told ya foooools.
Old 08-05-2008   #12
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
@danhex - You're going to need better sources than GameStop employees if you want us to believe you.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Old 08-05-2008   #13
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Thank you, Yam.
Do you have a link on the Gamestop website or something?
SOME proof?
Old 08-05-2008   #14
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I work at Gamestop, and I heard nothing about this.
Old 08-05-2008   #15
danhex

Trust me, its going to be episodic content, meaning a new map or whatever it may be, we will not be disapointed.idc what ne1 heard just trust me, cuz i dont think the guy wud lie to me, he said its going to have in part a storyline, which could mean numerous things, side, main, w.e u guys gettin all bent outa shape bout nuttin, jus statin what i heard stop whining

Last edited by danhex; 08-05-2008 at 09:12 AM..
Closed Thread