Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2008   #16
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
You do realise the death penalty is still used in all but a few of the United States? Some states execute more people than others, sure, and some haven't executed anyone in quite a while, but the US also 'has" the death penalty.
ya really... were the panzies of the criminal justice world... he killed a guy and stole a car he gets death, seems fair to me. Here he woulda done that and blamed gta he would be "insane" and be put in a padded room on like an 8 year sentence...

Thieves, murderers, and people who rape need to be given automatic death penalty. Obviously they cant handle themselves in this world so they need to die since you can accidentally steal something, accidentally go on a stabbing/shooting spree, or accidentally rape anyone. If you remove all the dumbasses then it becomes a better place AND it deters future dumbasses from doing those things.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #17
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
There are other ways to remove dangerous people from society than killing them.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #18
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22 View Post
ya really... were the panzies of the criminal justice world... he killed a guy and stole a car he gets death, seems fair to me. Here he woulda done that and blamed gta he would be "insane" and be put in a padded room on like an 8 year sentence...

Thieves, murderers, and people who rape need to be given automatic death penalty. Obviously they cant handle themselves in this world so they need to die since you can accidentally steal something, accidentally go on a stabbing/shooting spree, or accidentally rape anyone. If you remove all the dumbasses then it becomes a better place AND it deters future dumbasses from doing those things.

You have to look deeper into the motives of people. I don't think a thief would deserve a death sentence.

What about a single mother who needs to steal some food to feed her children? Execute her? I don't think so.
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #19
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
that sucks for them. But what can you do. It happens all the time a gta banned here a gta banned there. The game is not safe anywhere
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #20
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:

Isn't this the sorta stuff a five-year old would say?

KILL ALL BAD PEOPLE RAWRAWRAWR!!!

It makes even less sense because the situation is always different.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #21
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I like how they're only going after GTA as well, because it's the most popular. What about Saints Row? What about all the other sandbox games?
Old 08-04-2008   #22
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:

Actually, it can be accidental.
You probably got drugged up at a friends party with X and started raping a woman in a bedroom.
You dont deserve the death penalty for that.
Or you simply could be metal, and thinking bad thoughts.
Like in your mind your mother is telling you "Kill your father, he has been cheating on me, stab him in his sleep"
And there you go.
They have places where those people go, Mental Institustions.

People shouldnt die because of that.
Old 08-04-2008   #23
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception View Post
Isn't this the sorta stuff a five-year old would say?

KILL ALL BAD PEOPLE RAWRAWRAWR!!!

It makes even less sense because the situation is always different.
yes yes shoulda worded it different but didnt feel like typing out every possible problem.

there is no way to remove dangerous people from society without killing them...I for one dont feel like giving a serial murder 3 meals a day and a warm place to sleep at night for his life sentence.(IE taxes that i pay go to them)

now theres lots of accidental murders maybe no death for them but death for those of the who knew what they were doing and just decided to randomly kill people (canadas greyhound bus incident, this incident, people who murder people because they wouldnt give them thier wallets, etc)

Theives, ok yes we all need food and water to live, thats what food stamps and welfares for(also plenty of moochers of that) if they truley need it then give them what they want. Death for those who steal cars/rob houses/ mug people/ essentially people who screw up peoples lives who work for a living.

And well rape/moleters i mean comon...theres NO excuse for that
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #24
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Alright, so when did a distributor deciding to stop selling a product start meaning that it has been "banned"?

Answers on a postcard please.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #25
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
Remember that Thailand is a third world country...

...and where's my "GTA made me do it" T-shirt?
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #26
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Related:

Idiot Kids Blame GTA for crime spree.

These dumbfucks need to stop using GTA as a scapegoat. And people need to stop over reacting when, in this case, one moron can't tell the difference between reality and fiction.

How does anybody really know that he did it because of a game? Maybe he was doing it because he's a sick fuck. Then when get got busted just tried to pawn it off on some form of media trying to get sympathy.

Take responsibility. It drives me nuts when people do something stupid and try to say "This movie/game/music/tv show made me do it!"
Old 08-04-2008   #27
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Guess the US isnt alone on this topic. I find it very interesting that the government of quite a few countries and states would rather blame the corporation than the person or their guardians. This is as ridiculous as blaming a tobacco company for lung cancer or mouth cancer. When are people going to understand that a video game company is not at fault for a persons F#$%ed up behavior?

The death penalty is fine by me. I believe the bible says "an eye for an eye". If you MURDER someone, then you deserve to die. If you rape someone, then you deserve to go to jail and get raped. If you rape and kill someone, then you deserve to go to jail and get raped while you wait to be executed. Theft is not punishable by death in my eyes, but im sure it is in some country.

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #28
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
If you blame something on GTA, you can get away with anything? Right, that's it, tomorrow I'm robbing a bank with my copy in my pocket. Couldn't be easier

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #29
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I hope he gets death penalty, he killed the taxi driver so it's an eye for an eye

and yeah, an eye for an eye makes the world blind but still
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #30
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
He's a cunt. Killing a guy for fuck all. I hate this world, I also hate how GTA is somehow brought into this :/

If he was inspired by Driver it'd be no big deal, but GTA... The alarms start flashing, the press flee to the scene, and someone with authority points their finger at someone, and suddenly it's ruined for everyone else, all because one dumb fuck can't tell the difference between right and wrong.

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote