Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2008   #16
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I'm still going for 100%. I think all thats left are the stunt jumps. Then I'm going to try for the Liberty City Minute achievement (beating the game in under 30 hours).

I don't get to play as much as other people. I have a full time job during the day, a house to take care of, a girlfriend that I live with, and people to see and things to do on weekends.

But I still manage to have fun running around creating chaos. People say you can't spend money? Seems to be taking care of my hospital bills just fine! I keep getting killed and don't care.

Some fun things I did recently were reaping havoc on Happiness Island with an Annihilator. Then getting out and using weapons to continue the mayhem. If you find the row of forklifts, shoot one at either end in the gas tank and watch the domino effect.

Also, get a white car and drive down the sidewalks plowing into people. Custom paint job.
Old 07-27-2008   #17
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i am almost at 100% i just need to find those pigeons

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #18
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Try playing it high.

Than it's fun again. Super-fun.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #19
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Haha I'll bet it is Pablo.
I have sucky terrible horrible bad internet so when I actually get to play it online, it's like stepping into heaven, so that's how I have fun with it. I barely play it now that I've beaten it, I Just wish I had roadrunner or something so I could be on there playing with you guys!
If anyone wants to add me for that day I can finally get roadrunner at my house my XBL is BlackSilver360
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008   #20
eltankejorge

eltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these parts
hey play online with a buddy and try to make a movie, me and a buddy started doing a movie of pure bordom like making the gas stations explode and making stunts with explosions, if you want join us one day your invited my PSN is in da sig.
Old 08-03-2008   #21
ProGTAPlaya
Newbie Member

ProGTAPlaya is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
I have beat the GTA IV story but I'm really getting bored. I don't know why. I beat San Andreas 100% and could still play it 7 hours straight each day and I got it on its launch day lol (I love GTA). I'm not one to kill all of the pigeons or any of that extra stuff. I never got the hidden packages in VC or III unless there was one right in front of me. But I am really getting bored with IV. I've gotten to the point where I make up things to do (acting like Niko is Agent 47 and killing certain people) but even that is getting boring.

Any ideas on what I could do? Does anyone have any ideas like my example of Niko as Agent 47 lol?
I thought I was Only Person Who Pretend be hired Gun Kill a certain Person
ProGTAPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote