Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2008   #1
luka

luka is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA4 Total Randomness

Hey, dudes. You probably don't remember me. Heh.

Well, What I wanted to show you is my new GTA4 videos I made. If you every watched Stickman on crack, it's something similiar to that. Enjoy and give any comments. From great to worse. People love it on other forums. (GTAforums,..)

GTA4 Total Randomness :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eua-5louZAQ

GTA4 Total Randomness 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUdme86pJmQ

GTA4 Total Randomness 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWkOXEBBTmU

GTA4 Total Randomness 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUqB3_BUxUw
luka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
nice vids i liked the 1st and the 4th one the most

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 08-02-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #3
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Wow you rick rolled us, how original.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #4
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Clearly I don't have the same primary school humour as you since I found nothing funny about any of them.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #5
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Wow, a farting joke...

I turned it off there. Immaturity at its best.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #6
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
omfg thats so immature this is a respectable forum dont bring your trash in here!!
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #7
luka

luka is an unknown quantity at this point
This video is ment to be enjoyable. It's not ment for hating GTA4 or making it worser. It's fun, some stupid clips I made. Maybe it's immature, but I believe, that it's nothing below respect. It's just fun. But if you(Buddah_Love) this it's unrespectful, then please, watch GTA4 videos on Youtube and then comment. (I suggest you Grand Theft Awesome 4)

It's just fun. Damn.
luka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #8
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
It was a good attempt, but I really didn't find it funny, sorry. It felt like it was trying to be that stickmen on crack video in my opinion.
Old 08-02-2008   #9
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
This video is ment to be enjoyable. It's not ment for hating GTA4 or making it worser. It's fun, some stupid clips I made. Maybe it's immature, but I believe, that it's nothing below respect. It's just fun. But if you(Buddah_Love) this it's unrespectful, then please, watch GTA4 videos on Youtube and then comment. (I suggest you Grand Theft Awesome 4)

It's just fun. Damn.
lol i was being sarcastic. i actually thought it was funny. i just said that cuz everyone was shitting all over it, saying it was immature. immature?? its gta
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #10
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Uhh, thanks for wasting a couple more minutes of my life. Hey if you are going to be sarcastic please try to be original and witty. That's why the humor in GTA works, they use those 2 elements as a guide.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #11
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Wasn't really that funny.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008   #12
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
no doubt nice video production../.
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008   #13
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
Wasn't really that funny.
The humor doesn't really work for me here. I preferred Ultra Ben Buja's style. This videos really just pissed me off.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008   #14
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
So damn... that was pretty crap.

I usually try to give people constructive criticism when I don't like their videos, but I don't know where to start with these; there are just no redeeming qualities to them that you could exploit in future videos.
Old 08-03-2008   #15
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
humor (hyū'mər)

The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote