Old 08-02-2008   #1
blessedhomicide
Newbie Member

blessedhomicide is an unknown quantity at this point
Dwayne

So I've completed the main story, and I've done a good amount of the side missions.
I'm currently at 85.75% completion.
For some reason, I can't do any friend activities with Dwayne. He hasn't once called me, to hang out, and there is no option for me to call him to hang out. Every time I call him he never answers.
Is there something that I need to do first in order to have him as a friend.
I know that I have to do things with him in order to get 100 %, but I don't currently have the option to.
Any help?

BTW:
I didn't choose to kill him. I chose to kill Playboy X. I don't know if this information matters, but I figured I'd add it in.
blessedhomicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
well if you killed
dwayne
then you can't yes that count as 100% because you have to beat all your friends in all activities and he was one of them but yes you needed him
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm. Try checking your in-game emails. From memory, he sends you one.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #4
blessedhomicide
Newbie Member

blessedhomicide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Hmm. Try checking your in-game emails. From memory, he sends you one.
That worked thanks.
blessedhomicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008   #5
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
well if you killed
dwayne
then you can't yes that count as 100% because you have to beat all your friends in all activities and he was one of them but yes you needed him
Just to clarify, no, you don't have to hang out with Dwayne to get 100%. You only have to hang out with Brucie, Little Jacob and Packie, doing all activities once and winning all game activities, inluding QUB3D, once.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008   #6
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
i was told u needed to hangout wit all of them, dayum saves me alota time
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008   #7
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Thanks Victim I was wondering the same thing
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote