Old 08-02-2008   #1
3RR0R.
Banned
Banned

3RR0R. is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up yo guys wats up

hey guyz i was jus wunderin wen da downloadeble contint 4 da 360 iz gonna b comin out coz i herd u can ride da roler coster nd farit wheel so ya jus hit me up w/da info <----hahqah!!1 wats up wit dat smileay!!!!!!! neway ya boi iz out
:nigra:
sincearley YA BOIIIII!!!11
-3RR0R.
Old 08-02-2008   #2
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Please re-write your post in proper grammar, I don't have any idea what you just said. Maybe 10% of it but the rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
7. Leet speak and typing shorthand (R u going 2night?) is allowed to a certain extent.
If it’s just for mucking around that’s fine, if you are actually trying to contribute to the topic your post should be at least remotely readable. First offense is a verbal warning. Second offense the punishment is up to the discretion of the moderator.
Old 08-02-2008   #3
3RR0R.
Banned
Banned

wat dnt u get just lemme kno nd ill xplane it not herd to undastnd english lol!!!!
Old 08-02-2008   #4
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
This cannot be real, surely

Welcome to the forums anywhos.
Old 08-02-2008   #5
3RR0R.
Banned
Banned

wat cant b real i herd form a relible sorce that the dlc will hav roler coster and faris weel
Old 08-02-2008   #6
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RR0R. View Post
wat dnt u get just lemme kno nd ill xplane it not herd to undastnd english lol!!!!
Exactly, so use it.
Old 08-02-2008   #7
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RR0R. View Post
If you read the first 7 words in my first post then you know exactly what I mean. Make a proper post with out the shorthand or I will close the thread. This is a verbal warning.

If you want your questions asked, make it readable enough for people to understand.
Old 08-02-2008   #8
3RR0R.
Banned
Banned

wat r u tlken abot it vary redble
Old 08-02-2008   #9
iKlipse

I warned you, if you are making a thread asking questions, make your posts readable for people to reply to. Short hand is against the rules, I am closing your thread. If you decide to make another one with this shorthand crap I will close that to and give you an Infraction.

Make a readable post, it is just a few more buttons to press. If you don't like it, that is your problem and we will take care of it.

Answering your question, NO details of the DLC have been released.
Closed Thread