Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2008   #16
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
So it's been established that, duh, the friend is a liar.

Next time, respond with "Oh yeah? I got it for my Game Boy SP! It uses a disc like the Gamecube that goes in the secret slot Nintendo hid on the unit!"

Fighting fire with fire.
Old 07-27-2008   #17
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokujitsu View Post
So it's been established that, duh, the friend is a liar.

Next time, respond with "Oh yeah? I got it for my Game Boy SP! It uses a disc like the Gamecube that goes in the secret slot Nintendo hid on the unit!"

Fighting fire with fire.
haha yeah thats what i would have said to

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #18
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Haha, of course he's lying. What a right bullshitter ;p

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #19
SpitShine
über nuber
Newbie Member

SpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished road
For the PS2, doubt very much so.
Old 07-27-2008   #20
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitShine View Post
For the PS2, doubt very much so.
yeah that's another way you can tell that guy was lieing you can't play this on ps2 so that's another way to find out that guy was lieing

Old 07-27-2008   #21
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
Your friend is a liar unless his "ps2" is really a modded xbox 360 fit into a ps2 case... and then he downloaded the leaked version of the game and played on his modded 360 fit into a ps2 casing. So basically he's either a liar, a dumbass, or both.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #22
Blaze0785

i agree

Old 07-28-2008   #23
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Meh, he's a noob, I already have GTA V in my Game Boy Color.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #24
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
Angry gta

gta4 couldnt play on ps2 ..period.
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote