Old 07-28-2008   #1
100%McGreen

100%McGreen is an unknown quantity at this point
infurnes

were do you find it i lost mine and cant find any more
100%McGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
you can get one by doing brucies missions sometimes it be crappy cars sometimes it will be good cars and you can get one by doing
all of bernies nissions

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
here is a link to youtube about infurnes i hope this helps

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #4
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
do brucies races or drive a really nice car around until you find one

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #5
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Is Infurnes a secret car or something? What am I missing?!
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
it's that car you get when you
complete all of bernies missions
no it's not a seceret car it's just rare and kinda hard to find like the sultan rc but the infernus is slightly more rare then the sultan rc

Old 07-28-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
no it i not a sceret car it is a car that no one can find, You can find them driving around the city but it is hard to get your hands on one. He lost his one and is asking us to help him find a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by José View Post
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
The Infernus is rare but I mostly see it in The Triangle and Northern Alderney.

Like all GTAs, once you get one, they will be everywhere.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #9
Blaze0785

i agree with you iklipse once you get one they will spawn none stop

Old 07-28-2008   #10
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, ironic how that is <_<. I got an orange infernus with a spoiler parked out side my safehouse in middle park east. I never drive it, its just fun to look at. Actually, I'm worried I'll lose it and then not be able to find another one.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #11
Blaze0785

yeah i'm like that sometimes to i found a sentinel and i only drived it once

Old 07-28-2008   #12
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by José View Post
Not secret, but rare for everybody else but you. Post a video of the supposed spawn point the Infernus is at for you. I've finished all of Stevie's missions, finished all of Brucie's race missions, and still no Infernus where you claim it to be. Don't get me wrong, it's there... WHEN YOU TAKE THE INFERNUS FOR STEVIE, but after that, it's gone. Never to be seen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
The Infernus is rare but I mostly see it in The Triangle and Northern Alderney.

Like all GTAs, once you get one, they will be everywhere.
Seriously? I have Bernies parked, along with another, and have not seen a single Infernus cruising around.

Last edited by atdray; 07-28-2008 at 10:11 PM..
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #13
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
you could try getting the comet from it's spawn by the burger shot that's near the driving range. and then drive it around until you find another infernus =P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #14
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
Seriously? I have Bernies parked, along with another, and have not seen a single Infernus cruising around.
... When you drive a car, the same model will appear everywhere. It is a glitch in every GTA. If you aren't driving it, you have less chance of seeing another one.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #15
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
Not secret, but rare for everybody else but you. Post a video of the supposed spawn point the Infernus is at for you. I've finished all of Stevie's missions, finished all of Brucie's race missions, and still no Infernus where you claim it to be. Don't get me wrong, it's there... WHEN YOU TAKE THE INFERNUS FOR STEVIE, but after that, it's gone. Never to be seen again.
Tomorrow I'll get the camera and put it up on youtube. I need batteries, but I can get those from TV controllers .
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote