Old 07-26-2008   #1
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Times Cheated

How many times have you cheated (its in the Stats). I've cheated 7,116 times :p
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #2
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
i've cheated 0 times

and that's over 2 full playthroughs

Last edited by grittack; 07-27-2008 at 04:14 PM..
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #3
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I have cheated 0 times. It's not because I don't want to. It's because for some reason after playing the game to a certain point in story mode my save data starts becoming corrupted data. So far, playing through my 4th time now and doing missions for Jimmy P.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Oh, that would suck.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #5
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
I have cheated 0 times. It's not because I don't want to. It's because for some reason after playing the game to a certain point in story mode my save data starts becoming corrupted data. So far, playing through my 4th time now and doing missions for Jimmy P.
similar to the game killing glitch in san andreas where if you cheated too much you
couldn't save mad dogg from jumping off of the roof in las venturas because he jumped much faster than usual?

maybe you broke the game =P haha
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #6
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I have 2 100% Saves; 1 without Cheats and 1 with
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #7
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Man, i don't know. It got kind of frustrating. All that work just to start over again. I am further now than any of my other attempts so I guess I'm good now. Does cheating really affect the overall experience?
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #8
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
No cheats. I only use cheats in video games if they're "fun" cheats, and IV's cheats are only "functional".
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #9
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
0 times cheated.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #10
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
I have 2 storyline complete saves.
One for if i ever feel like adding on some % towards 100% completion, No cheats obviously.
The Second for shoot outs, free falls , stunts , Ped squashing , Cop killin motherfuckin fun
About 2000 something times cheated in that save lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grittack View Post
couldn't save mad dogg from jumping off of the roof in las venturas because he jumped much faster than usual?
That same fucking thing happened to me man!
I was so pissed off thats why i never cheat through the storyline ever, Its happened to me on Vice city before as well. Cant remember correctly but it was a mission to race the fat guy in the sabre turbo or Drive that dude to the hospitol that blew his arm off.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #11
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
well after i beat the story line i been using cheat codes none stop
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #12
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
No cheats. I only use cheats in video games if they're "fun" cheats, and IV's cheats are only "functional".
Same. 0 times cheated so far.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I have cheated 0 times. But i might cheat after i beat the game 100% again. I will beat the game copy my file and use cheats on my copied file
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #14
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Cheats in GTA IV actually won't effect getting 100% in-game, like it never did in GTA games though the majority of people believe this.
Old 07-28-2008   #15
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Never cheated once, the game was pretty easy storyline wise since the duck and cover came in.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote