Old 07-25-2008   #46
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
We should send this thread to Rockstar Games.
To prove our point to them.

EDIT: I ALSO LOVE HOW I GET A NEGATIVE REP FOR MY POST!
THANK YOU, FOR WHOEVER DID IT AND DIDNT PUT THEIR NAME.

Last edited by Tyler; 08-04-2008 at 10:00 AM..
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #47
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
they might add little zoo's but you never know what rockstar will do

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #48
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Who cares abut animals?? Really... Would it really make your game much better seeing a dog being walked?

Rockstar should focus on much better things instead of wasting time on animals. I'd rather much see customising your interiors, weapon attachments, and improvements on car customisation. (OMG GRAMMAR)

Thats just me though.. I guess other would rather have a poodle called Mr.Beefy Besides GTA allready gets shitted on by the media. Animals will mean one thing. PETA! Im talkin about the bad PETA not People Eat Tasty Animals PETA. Im talkin about south park PETA! THey will get GTA banned
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #49
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd prefer to see Animals in GTA if it meant sacrificing a feature like Tattoos from San Andreas. It would just add to the realism, we can't have Kids so why not Animals, cats in back alleys, fighting at night, dogs in the street besides ther owners, police dogs that attacked you, Horses in Middle Park and Polcemen on Horses around the Middle Park area. It would just boost the atmosphere, I thought the pigeons added very weel to the street feeling in IV until I had to shoot them.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #50
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
the police dog idea would be intresting and a little petting zoo middle park

Old 07-26-2008   #51
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I'd prefer to see Animals in GTA if it meant sacrificing a feature like Tattoos from San Andreas. It would just add to the realism, we can't have Kids so why not Animals, cats in back alleys, fighting at night, dogs in the street besides ther owners, police dogs that attacked you, Horses in Middle Park and Polcemen on Horses around the Middle Park area. It would just boost the atmosphere, I thought the pigeons added very weel to the street feeling in IV until I had to shoot them.
You would have thought R* would have at least scattered loads around the islands and they would flee if you got too close. My original rant wasn't asking why they were left out, but more towards the question of whether or not it would be worth having them included. It would be great to hear cats fighting in alleys and scattering away if you got to close, dogs barking through the night and peds in Middle Park feeding the pigeons.

A K-9 unit would have implemented well with say the 2/3 star Wanted level, it would encourage you to run away more for the thrill of the chase.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #52
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
A K9 unit in gta would be freaking amazing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #53
Blaze0785

having a k9 in this game would be cool

Old 07-26-2008   #54
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
having a k9 in this game would be cool
No. It wouldn't. It would become a burden.
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #55
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Mods, he was really getting annoying.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #56
Blaze0785

yeah he was thanks he was a major pain to all of us all ways being negative and again thanks mods

Old 07-26-2008   #57
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Animals over tattoes?? No way man!

Tattoes give you a better insight of who you want your character to be/portray.

Admit it ash, your just an anti-2pac fan

police dogs is a really good idea though! See i have no problem killin Police K9s but a Police Horse?? Idk mayne.. something about that just isnt right... Horses are nice creatures... I always dreamed of having a unicorn.
Old 07-26-2008   #58
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco View Post
Admit it ash, your just an anti-2pac fan

... you are a dumbass.

What does disliking tattoos have to do with being a pac fan or not?

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #59
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
... you are a dumbass.

What does disliking tattoos have to do with being a pac fan or not?
Lol i just remember Ash generalising every San Andreas fan as being either:
Gangsta rap fan
2pac fan
Enjoying pointless features like tattoes, working out, haircuts

Funny enough he was right because I love San Andreas and I'm all 3. Why am I a dumbass Maybe Im a young kid ever thought of that
p.s are u a makaveli fan