Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2008   #1
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Is this in the game anywhere?

http://www.gtagaming.com/images/gtai...nshots/384.jpg

I've gotten 100% completion, but I was just going through screenshots and found this. This looked like a cool mission

Is it in the game anywhere or is it just a cool screen shot?
Old 07-24-2008   #2
eltankejorge

eltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these parts
man dat can be a cool screen shot but is to organize like a mission, maybe could be a downloadable content mission, but look at the hands he has gloves so that mission was cut from the game at last minutes. Thats my opinion
Old 07-24-2008   #3
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
The mission looks cool.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #4
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Found it, video in a minute, but for the time being, it's one block south of Middle Park's bottom left corner. It's had a slight change from the picture, I'm sure it's the same place as the picture because everything else is the same.
Old 07-24-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i think it's one of those missions you do in alderney with packie i'm not shore though i could be wrong or some one is playing gta4 and on a roof top shooting cops
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #6
jim_genius5

jim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished road
I thought it's one of the Assassination missions, but since you've got 100% completion, it's not. It's most probably removed, or some sort of pre-release demonstration.
jim_genius5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #7
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
It's just a cool screen shot, and I've located where it is, which I thought the thread was all about, and I made a video, might as well post it still though.

Here.

But it still has to process :/
Old 07-24-2008   #8
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
That would be an awesome mission, too bad they cut it out. It probably would have been an assassination mission.
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #9
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Maybe it'll be in future DLC? Kill the VIP!
Old 07-24-2008   #10
EyeVee
Newbie Member

EyeVee is an unknown quantity at this point
What about that screenshot with the three people standing around the burning van underneath the bridge?
EyeVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #11
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
that was packie niko and i forgot the other persons name that was the three leaf clover mission to they just put that screen shot there but yeah that's niko,packie,and i forgot the other person name

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Old 07-24-2008   #12
eltankejorge

eltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
that was packie niko and i forgot the other persons name that was the three leaf clover mission to they just put that screen shot there but yeah that's niko,packie,and i forgot the other person name
maybe it is gerry or michael A.K.A st. michael
Old 07-24-2008   #13
Blaze0785

yeah gerry that's his name

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Old 07-25-2008   #14
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
DLC mission maybe?