Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2008   #16
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
201 pigeons! !...you may have my extra one

btw....has anyone seen a link for a video walkthru of collecting the, flying rats?

Last edited by FG; 06-15-2008 at 10:09 PM..
Old 06-15-2008   #17
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I believe that if you go to www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com the maps of the flying rats there identify which ones you have killed by making a bigger circle on it. Not 100% sure about this, but it's what I assume from the times I've gone there.
Old 06-16-2008   #18
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
this is not true! when i would see 2 pigeons together i just though a grenade and moved on. and i still killed all the pigeons!
btw: try saying something positive 4 once.
Old 07-17-2008   #19
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Noblemight is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry about that Bigbro. Go bug take2interactive about this. Maybe the more complaints they hear the sooner something can be done. This problem does exist, I am in the same bloody boat. I have stared at each and every location looking befuddled at the complete emptiness knowing fully well that I shot the flying rat at this location as well.
Old 07-20-2008   #20
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
i'd say ya missed one, i got to 199 and found that i missed one on a barge at the northern end of algonquin. also the statue of happiness has some tricky to get pigeons on it. my bet is ya missed one and that's your own fault. stop complaining. if you did legitimately miss one tell R* about the glitch. don't complain here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 07-25-2008   #21
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
four words for your complaining. game stop fifteen bucks
Closed Thread