Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2008   #16
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Journey
Electro Choc
Radio Broker

Yeah, I'm weird. But lately, I'm playing my own soundtrack over the game. Streaming from the PC to the Xbox.
Old 07-21-2008   #17
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Mine are these stations

1. The Journey
2. Jazz
3. WKTT

cool another cool jazz liker. It is a really nice station just like " The Journey"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
cool so i'm not the only one who like the jazz
I do. It is a cool station i listen to it when i am on a rampage sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
anyone like the classics

Last edited by claud3; 07-21-2008 at 06:20 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #18
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
cool so i'm not the only one who like the jazz
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #19
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
The Beat 102.7
San Juan Sounds
Integrity 2.0/Tuff Gong
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #20
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
anyone like the classics
Old 07-21-2008   #21
Pretty_Tony
Newbie Member

Pretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished roadPretty_Tony is on a distinguished road
It's hard to nail it down to three.

#1 The Vibe. Some cool laidback songs. I love Jill Scott's tune and get it shawty.

#2 Liberty City Hardcore/ Liberty City Rock. Couldn't really pick one, Rock has some classic songs and legendary bands, yet LCHC has some kickass HC bands.

#3 IF99. My favorite station to race to. I have also downloaded this station and put it on my iPod. Manu Dibango - New Bell is my favorite track from that station.
Pretty_Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #22
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Liberty City Hardcore
Rock Radio
Radio Broker

I like my rock, but normally I switch it all off and stick my iTunes on instead.
Old 07-21-2008   #23
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
1. Radio Broker
2. Liberty Rock Radio
3. Vladivostok FM

Electro Choc and LCHC are also pretty high up on my list.

Last edited by victim; 07-21-2008 at 07:11 PM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #24
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like the amount of rap that is in GTA IV, I only really listen to:

Vladivostok
Radio Broker
Electro Choc

Besides that... I will just have my laptop near by playing my WMP playlist full of my songs. I want them to enable the in game custom soundtrack so bad.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #25
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
1. Vladivostok FM
2. The Beat
3. Liberty Rock

Not in any order.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #26
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
I always turn it off.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #27
Blaze0785

if99 is one of my favorites but no my top 3 favorites the only radio stations i don't like is the jamaican station forgot the name the electro station,the news,and the jnr station but other then that this game has a nice selection of music
Old 07-21-2008   #28
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Tuff Gong I believe

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #29
Blaze0785

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwecruz View Post
Tuff Gong I believe
yeah that's the one but how ever i do like the real mckoy song