Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2008   #1
m4rcj3sus

m4rcj3sus is an unknown quantity at this point
Eddie Low 1 (random character)

what time do i need to go to find this damn guy? the location is right on the randcharacter guide found right hereon gtagaming isnt it!? if it is what time do i need to go cuz for the life of me i cant find the guy
m4rcj3sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #2
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
Between 10 pm and 4 am

btw
It's awesome how you lined up the words "what time do i need to go"
Sublimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #3
m4rcj3sus

m4rcj3sus is an unknown quantity at this point
its a little make sure ppl noticed i want the time! lol
m4rcj3sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #4
EyeVee
Newbie Member

EyeVee is an unknown quantity at this point
Hate the random characters, they're so fickle with when they show up, Im just trying to get 100% and I drive halfway across the map and they're not even there. Also, second most monotonous and repetitive subgame besides drug deliveries
EyeVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeVee View Post
Hate the random characters, they're so fickle with when they show up, Im just trying to get 100% and I drive halfway across the map and they're not even there. Also, second most monotonous and repetitive subgame besides drug deliveries
How can you hate the Random Characters? They're great, hope we see more in future GTA games, they are meant to be distant, they are actually meant to be characters not related to Niko, The Story or anything in general (except for a select few), just screwed up people in the city who are insane.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008   #6
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
i love the random characters. especially eddie low just because of how he ties in to the rest of the game and his creepy eccentricities.
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #7
EyeVee
Newbie Member

EyeVee is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I agree that the random characters area a great idea and they go along with the style of GTA but its just frustrating that so many of them are similar (drive me here and i'll tell you how messed up my life is), and they will show up on the map at such limited hours
EyeVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #8
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
when i first met eddie he creeped me out so i took him to a sky scraper and shot him off
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote