Old 07-17-2008   #1
Wispah
Newbie Member

Wispah is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello all. (ReGeX)

Hey ReGeX, long time!! wondering where you've been then, i suggested a Classic Roleplaying server to a friend and he introduced me to a guy who told me about VC-O. when I read about it.. I remembered your name!

It's me Blitz .. from SGB. I remember them days I was tryna help you set up the SA server. That's just before I fell in love with RP. Hope all is well with you ^_^ nice to see you again.. small interweb hey?

p.s. remember the clucking bell sound clip lol. (msn)
Wispah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #2
ReGeX
VCO Developer

ReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enough
Yo man, long time no see! I miss =SGB= a lot...lets get hooked up on MSN again. Anyways, welcome to Vice City Online, and more importantly, the GTAGaming community.

.:: Visit Vice City Online's GTAGaming Page Today! ::.
ReGeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008   #3
Wispah
Newbie Member

Seeing the Idea of VC-O (AI included.) coudln't of come at a better time. Basically, yeah I enjoyed San Andreas, but i alsways prefered Vice City's scene.

Which is why I'm trying to start a classic RP server (this means you roleplay a character withouth the use of stats like a RPG, your solely just the character basically an actor.) and Vice City can bring a very nice vibe.

Check it out! but it won't be on MTA, of course ^_^.

http://forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23257

Last edited by Wispah; 07-18-2008 at 09:42 AM..
Old 07-18-2008   #4
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Wispah: Please do not post twice or more in succession. Use the "Edit" button to add to your existing post.

The reason your posts were not there was that we have an anti-spam filter. This filter puts posts by very new members, that contain certain words, into a queue for approval by moderators before they appear on the forums. This to avoid people registering to the forums just to advertise something (or rather, to avoid anyone actually seeing their advertisements).

Last edited by ZCAB; 07-18-2008 at 06:37 AM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008   #5
Wispah
Newbie Member

Thanks, heh... your SIG says it all.

Added you to msn Reg.

Err.. So any plan to where as the product is released?

Last edited by iKlipse; 07-20-2008 at 02:28 AM.. Reason: Merged posts
Old 07-20-2008   #6
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Wispah, did you not take notice to ZCABs post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Wispah: Please do not post twice or more in succession. Use the "Edit" button to add to your existing post.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote