Old 06-19-2008   #16
AceVirus
Socom/THPS Hacker
Amateur Member

AceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished road
Lowered ambulances FTW!
Old 06-20-2008   #17
Krayzie13
Newbie Member

Krayzie13 is on a distinguished roadKrayzie13 is on a distinguished road
thanks, this is great. i'm going to do that now
Krayzie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #18
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
That was my past avatar :p.
I'll try it with a forklift when I get a chance.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #19
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Sweet, I didn't know about this, +rep =D

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #20
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
This will be usefull in running people over the lower your car the higher in the air the peds will go when you hit them
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #21
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Everytime I try to lower the back, it catches fire.
Old 06-28-2008   #22
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
Everytime I try to lower the back, it catches fire.
shoot under the door side of the wheel, the other side is the gas tank and it explodes quicker if u shoot it there
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008   #23
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
This is fuckin awesome! I'm going to have to try it next time I play.

As for cops being alerted... isn't the helitours pad a safespot? I thought I heard that. I know I've beat the crap out of everyone there and let off a few rounds with no cops to come after me.

I'm thinking of the possibilities with lowering cars! Maybe lowering the front end of a hot rod? This is too cool.
Old 06-29-2008   #24
AceVirus
Socom/THPS Hacker
Amateur Member

AceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokujitsu View Post
This is fuckin awesome! I'm going to have to try it next time I play.

As for cops being alerted... isn't the helitours pad a safespot? I thought I heard that. I know I've beat the crap out of everyone there and let off a few rounds with no cops to come after me.

I'm thinking of the possibilities with lowering cars! Maybe lowering the front end of a hot rod? This is too cool.
Haha, I did the hotrod and went drifting! It was friggin schweet.
Old 06-29-2008   #25
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
If you save it in your Parking Spot and turn off and reload, is it still lowered or does it reset?

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008   #26
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
If you save it in your Parking Spot and turn off and reload, is it still lowered or does it reset?
I was wondering the same thing. Because wouldn't the "damage" be fixed like any other car? I have had trouble doing this. Car keeps catching fire.
Old 07-20-2008   #27
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
ok. for anyone who hasn't already figured it out, if you don't want your car to catch on fire when lowering it you can use a firetruck to put it out when it catches on fire. i usually park in front of a firetruck before lowering my car just in case it catches on fire. so as long as you have the firetruck, pretty much any car can be lowered.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote