Old 07-11-2008   #1
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile A fun thing to do!

HEY IF YOUR GETTING A LITTLE BORED YOU Should TRY 4X4 OFF ROAD DRIVING! YOU WILL NEED A BIG TRUCK LIKE THE PATRIOT. Do NOT get the Contender! it sucks off road! try climbing over the rocks at cove beach!
bank job 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #2
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I agree with you, I do that in every single GTA I get. Always fun to do. I absolutely love the Dune in GTA SA.
Old 07-11-2008   #3
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
the Sanches is pretty fun in there too.
bank job 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #4
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
The area behind the worn mansion?
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008   #5
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
pretty much any place with rocks or some terrain will do...

it looks pretty cool when you can see the suspension work..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008   #6
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Yeah I just spent the last hour down there with me and a few freinds. I had a patriot and the other guys had a sanchez and a huntley sport. First time I have noticed this but the suspension moves and everything.
Old 07-17-2008   #7
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
I take a patriot to Middle Park occasionally.
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I use to get the sandking in Vice city and go nutz down at the airport. Because lets face it there is no hills or off roading in that game. I would always go off roading in san andreas in the patriot. But i loved the 4x4 missions in gta 3
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #9
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Me, switchblade, and rappo did some crazy dirt biking by the old mansion, it was fun.
Old 07-20-2008   #10
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
it's also pretty fun to take an suv and drive over anything you possibly can in the city. the west shore of algonquin, and southern tip has some nice spots. especially the construction yard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote