Old 07-10-2008   #1
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Why Don't We..

Team up together and find out some more cheats?

I was thinking, Why don't a few people willing to spare some time try a certain range of numbers for example
CAR-555- (000 to 050)

and the next person can take 050-100 etc.

Doesn't have to be by 50 , can be by how ever many you are bothered to do.
And slowly but gradually find more cheats.

Anybody up for it?
I would start now but I'm going to bed in a minute and I'm working 13 hours tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2008   #2
Hellfire

Hellfire is an unknown quantity at this point
I would guess that they will release them via updates to prevent this kind of thing happening again. Seems a bit drastic but I wouldn't put it past them.

Has anyone just brute forced numbers yet? I remember someone did that for SA.
Hellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #3
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
I saw some guys on GTAForums doing this, they failed. They did not find jack shit.
Old 07-11-2008   #4
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
That sucks, Would this mean these are the only cheats available till update?

How were the current cheats obtained?
Old 07-11-2008   #5
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasha View Post
That sucks, Would this mean these are the only cheats available till update?

How were the current cheats obtained?
I think the current cheats were released by the producers of the game, anyway your idea is a good idea! But it's been brought up before, it came to a conclusion that it would take up too much time.

You have also got to remember that over 1 million different combo's can be done assuming that all cheats have a common middle number of ###-555-0###, Proberly more...
It would be easier if we diden't have to manually type in the numbers into the ingame cell phone.
Old 07-11-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
we tryed that with the other gta games. The different's this time is we are dealing with Numbers which are hard to combine to make cheats.
The up, down, left, right, system used before was a easy system to use the setup of new cheats to find was simple. So this would be hard but not impossible
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #7
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
It would probably take over maybe a million different combinations making it virtually impossible unless we have the whole community type in about 100 numbers each.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #8
Sasha

Yes but we can start with CAR - 555 - 0XXX to get anymore car cheats.
Old 07-12-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I am trying the new cheat system with the numbers and i am hopping to find some cheats soon. But when the updates come out they will have some new cheats
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #10
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Noblemight is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sorry what updates might we be referring to here? What is R* updating in the game and when?
Noblemight is offline   Reply With Quote