Old 06-25-2008   #1
gamedday
Newbie Member

gamedday is an unknown quantity at this point
xploder cheats. Anyone use it.

xploder cheatsaves. do people have experience with it? own it? like it?

i found it online at bestsku.com for 9.99
gamedday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #2
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
That's very interesting i have not seen that before, Might have cheats we don't know about.
Looks abit Dodgy though.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #3
yohan12

yohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished road
No I have never heard about this thing
yohan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #4
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Xploder is allright. in cheat saves and stuff the two big names is xploder and action replay. but action replay kinda sucks nowadays. Xploder is alright. I thought about buying it but I just thought it would give me like a 100% cheat save, kinda useless when you have completed the game 100% already. You can get new saves straight from their website. They have a metal gear solid 4 save now so if you have MGS4 then I recommend giving that a look. I recommend it. for that price and you get everything with nearly every game released now adays. Seems a fair deal to me.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote