Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2008   #1
bigbro
Banned
Banned

bigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these parts
GTA IV got boring kinda fast, little content, same old shit!

So this " awesome GTA IV" that was so hyped up and took so much time to reach the retailers ended being just that?? If you're gonna spend so much time creating a city like that, at least give us something to do in it. IT still feels like you're driving around cardboards cut-outs, a lot of building with a painted door on it to make you realize you're stuck in the street again .

SHITTY SAFEHOUSES!!! A stupid yellow parking space, at least, why can't I get Pegorino house once I kill him, his house had a garage with the moving door and all that shit but you're stuck in shitty appartments all game long, oh god, I can watch TV !!!

EASIEST OF ALL GTAs TO GET 100% !!! I never had an easier time getting 100% than on this GTA IV . Now getting 100% has become an easy thing, why isn't it more to do?? Shitty missions , always the same shit!

GO THERE... FOLLOW THAT VEHICLE... KILL THAT GUY... MISSION COMPLETE !!! ALWAYS THAT SAME SHIT!!!

WHERE IS THE PURPLE DILDO???

Don't compare this game to San Andreas , compare it to GTA 3 , ok so what is this line of thinking??? Do you compare NFL Madden 2008 to the 2002 , hell fuck!! You always compare the next installment to the last one, it's always supposed to be proggressing.

NEXT GENERATION OF CONSOLES MY ASS, ALL THE WEAPONS THEY LEFT OUT , I WISH I COULD KICK SAM AND DAN HOUSER ASSES OUT THEIR FERRARIS!!!!
bigbro is offline   Reply With Quote