Old 06-19-2008   #16
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Right, like the subway.
Old 06-19-2008   #17
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I saw this video yesterday, I believe there is no ratman. This guy is just trying to get views....
Old 06-20-2008   #18
Krayzie13
Newbie Member

Krayzie13 is on a distinguished roadKrayzie13 is on a distinguished road
i dont believe that there is a ratman, like there is no bigfoot in SA
Krayzie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #19
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
Right, like the subway.
Not what i had in mind, it wouldn't scare anyone unless it came out screeching or something all of a sudden
Old 06-21-2008   #20
Ronny

Ronny is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay, here's the deal. I like the idea of the Ratman, a rapid ped who looks like vermin. He'll maul people and leave their half eaten bodies lying around. I love that image, in fact, I'm shocked that there isn't a real urban legend along those lines in real life.
And yes, in that video it did look a little suspect what with the dead ped and all that blood (Especiay the caked blood on the floor that didn't go away). But the truth is that the subway was probably designed to be a creepy, nasty place. That's all. No real paranormal additions to speak of.
Now, most people are realists about this and that's fine. I don't think it's the idea you dislike but the people who won't shut up about it.
But consider the fact that sooner or later people will be able to create mods for this game, and when that happens they can actually create the Ratman. Many myths are possible once you can control the game from a technical standpoint.
Basically, I want the Ratman to be there, but he's not. But in tim that will change.
Oh! Can we see some grainy, fake pictures of him skulking in the subway? Those Leatherface "screenshots" were a lot of fun back in the day.
Ronny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #21
yohan12

yohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished road
I think rockstar is hiding something. All gta IV videos or droping like flys

nvm I can see it now

Last edited by yohan12; 06-24-2008 at 02:27 PM..
yohan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #22
ProGTAPlaya
Newbie Member

ProGTAPlaya is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
Okay, here's the deal. I like the idea of the Ratman, a rapid ped who looks like vermin. He'll maul people and leave their half eaten bodies lying around. I love that image, in fact, I'm shocked that there isn't a real urban legend along those lines in real life.
And yes, in that video it did look a little suspect what with the dead ped and all that blood (Especiay the caked blood on the floor that didn't go away). But the truth is that the subway was probably designed to be a creepy, nasty place. That's all. No real paranormal additions to speak of.
Now, most people are realists about this and that's fine. I don't think it's the idea you dislike but the people who won't shut up about it.
But consider the fact that sooner or later people will be able to create mods for this game, and when that happens they can actually create the Ratman. Many myths are possible once you can control the game from a technical standpoint.
Basically, I want the Ratman to be there, but he's not. But in tim that will change.
Oh! Can we see some grainy, fake pictures of him skulking in the subway? Those Leatherface "screenshots" were a lot of fun back in the day.

Listen There a real myth In new york subways call The molepeople if ask me Its just Hobos
ProGTAPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #23
GtaIVAddict
Banned
Banned

GtaIVAddict can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Not what i had in mind, it wouldn't scare anyone unless it came out screeching or something all of a sudden
LOL Left 4 Dead
GtaIVAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #24
GTA-M4ZH45
Newbie Member

GTA-M4ZH45 is on a distinguished roadGTA-M4ZH45 is on a distinguished roadGTA-M4ZH45 is on a distinguished road
It's most likely fake. No one has found him, a lot of people looked though.
Old 09-02-2009   #25
delta9857
GTA maniac

delta9857 is on a distinguished roaddelta9857 is on a distinguished road
i think someone with modding experience should put ratman in the subways as part of a mod that has nothing to do with myths (so people who download it dont know about ratman unless they find him, to make it more of a myth than a mod).For example, a new version of ASI loader, Alice or scripthook (one of those essential tools for modding) that secretly includes ratman. if anyone does make this please send me the link

PC Specs:

OS windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.00GHz
EVGA X58 SLI Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3GB Graphics card
6GB DDR3 RAM 3x2GB
delta9857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #26
Mikey098

Mikey098 is an unknown quantity at this point
why doesnt someone just scour through the files on pc and see if he is in there? lol
Mikey098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010   #27
ShadowKain666
Master of the Darkness and Shadows
Newbie Member

ShadowKain666 is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard about this myth several months ago from some users on Xbox Live when I decided to play this on my 360 for a while, we proceeded to do a several-hour long search for this thing, all of us in vehicles mindlessly traversing the tunnels. We found nothing but I was always curious after that and just couldn't let it go, I *had* to know. I am leader to plenty of clans, guilds and squads in various games and so I gathered up a bunch of my minions so that we could carefully explore the subways and any other below-ground area we could find. We broke down segments of the subway and made sure I had at least two of my minions at any exit - making sure the area was blocked off, the rest of the team searched the area. When we had thoroughly searched the entire area, we moved onto the next. Having devoted approximately 24 hours per island, I can confidently say the ratman myth is just that, and nothing more - a myth. It doesn't exist.

We didn't record it when I did this, so I know my comment is purely anecdotal - I'd be more than happy to have my mates give me a hand in doing it all over again, recording it and posting it here for the rest of you if it means quelling this ridiculous hoax.
ShadowKain666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010   #28
mmasonh
Führer

mmasonh is on a distinguished roadmmasonh is on a distinguished road
at least the 50 cent thing was real.
i saw him with my own two eyes.
smokin his black and mild
it was hilarious.
mmasonh is offline   Reply With Quote