Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2008   #16
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I wish I had a job, still too young. Applied for summer job but no news just yet.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #17
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
My favorite place for shootouts with the cops? That would have to be the hospital on cassidy street in brooker (I think that's it, the one you can enter) There is plenty of covour with the chairs so when they come through the door I just head shot them, or try to anyway.
Old 06-20-2008   #18
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Strip club in Bohan, or Burger Shot in Dukes.
Old 06-20-2008   #19
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Strip club in Bohan, or Burger Shot in Dukes.
Ohh yeah, I love a good shoot out at the strip club, the bouncer is one scary guy

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #20
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_zoo View Post
My favorite place for shootouts with the cops? That would have to be the hospital on cassidy street in brooker (I think that's it, the one you can enter) There is plenty of covour with the chairs so when they come through the door I just head shot them, or try to anyway.
lol That's Schottler Medical Center.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #21
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I have been using the hospital in North Algonquin. The one that has the long staircase that leads to two differnt levels of rooftops. I also have been using the rooftops/buildings in Alderney City.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #22
BlazingEvanator
Amazing

BlazingEvanator is an unknown quantity at this point
my favorite place is the office right by the helitours. It has 3 stories and (usually) only has 2 ways to get in downstairs. Theres also 3 offices in a hallway you can hide and and blast the cops when they come in.
BlazingEvanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #23
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
for me my favorite place is he fist hospital you go to. Just stand behide the big pallar and pull of headshot after headshot i lasted about 3 hours there. The reason i love that place is you have unlimited health and ammo
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #24
ProGTAPlaya
Newbie Member

ProGTAPlaya is an unknown quantity at this point
I like Happienss island Best then Schottler then Sprunk Factory in alderney then Sprint too Honkers if I get tired of factory
ProGTAPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #25
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Happiness island,hove beach,or the building you go in across the street from your hideout in bohan.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #26
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
My one is on a pipe across the road from the medical center in Alderny, It's a great spot for sniping, and you can push any cops who try to shoot you off the ladder.
Old 08-10-2008   #27
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
My one is on a pipe across the road from the medical center in Alderny, It's a great spot for sniping, and you can push any cops who try to shoot you off the ladder.
Nice i might try that when i play it again.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #28
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Mine is the Medical center on the first island. Just stand at the back pillar. And shoot the cops in the head when they run in
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008   #29
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Not neccesarily the best places for shoot outs but I just love getting chased on foot down the factory areas around Dukes, Broker and Alderney. It's best with 2 or 3 stars so you can go hide, wait for the place to get packed then try sneak your way out. It's a fun little mini-game I made up. I think they're best places because there aren't many other cars or people so it's just you and the police.

Last edited by leelee862; 09-28-2008 at 05:30 PM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008   #30
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Mine is the Turismo Car Shop in Algonquin, shoot out the upstairs windows and stand on the balcony to get easy kills against the police.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote