Old 06-19-2008   #1
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
Special Cars

I've seen two cars that seem rare, a Sultan with a hood similar to the sultan rs, and a spoiler. (still with 4 doors)
and a Futo with a carbon fiber hood. Sorry that I don't have pictures.... I found the Futo in Bohan near the safehouse(in single player), and the Sultan just south of the Pay 'N' Spray in Westdyke (in party mode)

has anyone else seen these cars? or other rare/special ones?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #2
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
The futo is a Futo GT, it's still called Futo but in the grill you'll see a "GT" sign. I've not seen the Sultan though.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #3
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Ive never seen the Futo.
I would really love to drive it, yet, see it.
Old 06-19-2008   #4
AceVirus
Socom/THPS Hacker
Amateur Member

AceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished road
If anyone finds em, post pics please.
Old 06-19-2008   #5
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
^ Yeah, what he said.
Or if anyone has pictures avalible right now, please post.
Old 06-19-2008   #6
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
There is the Uranus with the windshield lettering and whale-tail spoiler.

Theres also a Feroci with bodykits.

And don't forget the Sentinal with the bodykits.
Old 06-19-2008   #7
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
And the Perennials in the airport with taxi paintjob.
Old 06-19-2008   #8
GT409

GT409 is an unknown quantity at this point
There's also the Airport Feroci
some Patriots have the U.S. flag side paint job
the PMP 600 sometimes has a better grille, black paint job, and a mini-spoiler on the back of the car (these are very common in Westdyke, Alderny)
The Sentinel with the body kit can usually be found in Little Italy, Algonquin or Westdyke, Alderny
Futo GT's usually spawn in Bohan

Just 1 Flying Rat left!
GT409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #9
Jose
Custom User Title

Would you please send a pic of the "Airport Feroci"?
Old 06-19-2008   #10
AceVirus
Socom/THPS Hacker
Amateur Member

AceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished road
God, now I really wanna see these for myself. I might have to go car-hunting tomorrow when I get home from work. I'll be sure to post pics if I find anything good.
Old 06-20-2008   #11
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Actually there's also a Patriot with sidepipes on both sides, instead of the the single exhaust by the left rear wheel

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #12
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT409 View Post
There's also the Airport Feroci
saw that on the mission The Special Someone, once i saw i was tempted to steal it cause it was rare
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #13
ronald711
Unregistered User

ronald711 is on a distinguished roadronald711 is on a distinguished roadronald711 is on a distinguished road
those photos were orginally posted in a HK-forum

Sultan RS

Sentinel XS

Sultan Tuned

Esperanto (Roman's Taxi)

Uranus

Intruder VIP-style

Feroci VIP-style

Futo GT

Banshee (with colored stripe + extra intake on hood)

Coquette (with red-stripe)

Super GT

Infernus

AE86 front - Hakumai

AE86 back - Futo

hope it helps :]
ronald711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #14
Jose
Custom User Title

Well, nevermind. I was confused because one day I went looking for the Feroci Cab and what I found was a Perennial Cab. But Yesterday I went again and saw the Feroci Cab.
Old 06-20-2008   #15
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josť View Post
Well, nevermind. I was confused because one day I went looking for the Feroci Cab and what I found was a Perennial Cab. But Yesterday I went again and saw the Feroci Cab.
Im certainly confused as well! Theres no feroci cab, theres a Merit cab and a regular taxi cab, and then ofcause the minivan cab... if you're talking about the feroci airport vehicle, then i kinda get you, though its not a cab..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote