Old 06-12-2008   #1
bigbro
Banned
Banned

bigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these parts
So, 97.5% , popping up the little pigeons

I think I'm starting to have enough of this GTA, so there's not much to do in this city to get 100%, seriously they took like 3 years to do this game and that's all there is. Where is my chainsaw? Where is my flamethrower? Why can't I get drunk alone? Why can't I drink at the strip club? I can't smoke anything , not even a little bit of weed or a cigarette. So I popped about 80 pigeons right now I intended to do more tonight but it's getting so boring. And then , what is there to do?? Oh with unlimited ammo I will have so much fun shootin' and shootin' until I get killed , and this annihilator helicopter, you don't even need to pop all the pigeons to get one, you can steal one at the airport, and all it does is shoot little fagget lights , It doesn't even shoot rockets or anything spectacular. Go Bowling? Go play Darts my friends ? My ass , what is this shit, when the cell phone rings I never answer it, I just hope Roman, Jacob, dwayne, Packie and that silly brucie leave me alone . I really hope that when the Like stat drop to 0% they will leave me alone and never call again. I know once I get 100% I will just drop this game. That's exactly what it did with the 3 previous GTAs , Vice City, yeah a funny t-shirt and some bodyguards , more life and armor, but what is there left to drive you back in, oh let's go shoot random pedestrians and kill the police until you get killed to the hospital, there's nothing else to do once you get 100%, San Andreas , oh a tank and a jet near mama's house, oh let's go shoot random pedestrians and kill the police until you get killed to the hospital, there's nothing else to do once you get 100%, and GTA 4 is by far the easiest game of them all to get 100% . I HATE YOU 100% COMPLETION , I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Old 06-12-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
And, wait, what? I can't tell tell if you're being serious or joking here.
Old 06-12-2008   #3
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
@Topic creater: just go away.
Stop comparing this game to San Andreas and try comparing it to GTA III! Loyal GTA fans don't like moaners like you!

Edit; and I would/could neg rep you but I have been too buisy +reping worhy members. Why would I want to waste my time neg repping you anyway... (bigbro)

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 06-12-2008 at 02:32 AM..
Old 06-12-2008   #4
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Bigbro go suicide?
Old 06-12-2008   #5
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
How could one call himself a GTA fan if he gets bored of the game so quickly? I still play GTA III, VC, SA, LCS and VCS. Drive around, kill some people, get involved in some police chases, try some stunts. Use your IMAGINATION.
You've got this great euphoria engine and you are sick of it already? Try finding easter eggs, glitches, references, ... Try tolearn to drift, ...

I get bored of games too, sometimes, but after a while it starts itching, because every game has things the previous one didn't have. Just leave the game for a week or something, you'll soon see that you'll WANT to paly IV.
Old 06-12-2008   #6
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Have a nice neg rep. Why dont you go play sims then you faggot? burn the game and never ever play it again.
Old 06-12-2008   #7
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Wow! Ithought I was negative, but bigbro you are the grandmaster of negativity. I was just looking around at some of the forums and stumbled across your little rant. If you are a gaming fan in general then your statement doesn't make sense. All games tend to get boring after you beat them. It's your own personal liking of the game that drives you back to play the game some more. Obviously, you hate GTA in general, got it. If I may ask, if you hated III so much why did you keep buying the follow up titles? You sir, make no sense at all.

Last edited by JRussell89; 06-12-2008 at 08:57 AM..
Old 06-12-2008   #8
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
im not even gonna bother reading that shit, learn to make paragraphs or some shit.
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Old 06-12-2008   #9
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
And, wait, what? I can't tell tell if you're being serious or joking here.
Of course he isnt, there is nothing to do that actually means anything.. Going out with your friends is just plain boring..

GTA was fun with all the stupid stuff such as remote control car races and all the rest of it.. I prefer fun over realism any day of the week, afterall it's why I play games.
Old 06-12-2008   #10
Mr.Saxon
Banned
Banned

Mr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished road
But the guy also said the other GTA games were crap and short, so in effect, he's slating all the games, not just IV.
Old 06-12-2008   #11
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey bigbro, i got a message for you. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

why dont you stop bitching and just leave the game alone?

while your at-it, why dont you just go play piece-of-shit halo 3!
Old 06-12-2008   #12
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen enough.

Thread Closed. Infraction will be given to rule breakers.

Bigbro, nice list of negativity towards R*'s first attempt of a next-gen GTA IV. Hopefully one day you will come to realize how much trouble there was during the process of developing the game and the fact that it cost around $100 million to make. Get some appreciation.
Closed Thread