Old 06-10-2008   #1
KBL
KBL1974
Newbie Member

KBL is an unknown quantity at this point
Hidden GTAIV Outfit ????

Hi all,

Has anyone seen this outfit in the game. Im going nuts trying to find it.

If it exists then i simply MUST have it. It looks badass in the pic. Closest I could find was some 'grandpa' parker. Not cool
KBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The jeans look like the stone washed jeans you buy at Modo and the top half can be bought at the Russian shop. That's as best as I can remember, but there's only two shops to try as it won't be Perseus.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008   #3
KBL
KBL1974
Newbie Member

Thanks for reply....

Thats what I thought. Got the jeans. But i bought every damn item in the russian and modo stores. Can't find anything with the grey open jacket and dark blue shirt with red and white stripe.

I remember seeing this pic before i had opened up Alderney so i assumed it was purchased there. As soon as it was accessible i drove every street looking for a clothing shop. The exercise has made finding this outfit an obsession.

Its psycho I know. But if its in the game then I have to have it.

BTW I have midnight launch syndrome.

Midnight Launch Syndrome = Game deified in ones mind and must be fully explored in order to justify to oneself and ones spouse...

...freezing in a crowd of game geeks (because somehow, you're a sophisticated gamer and they're not) for 4 hours at night
...taking 5 days of annual leave to play GTAIV (postponing a family holiday in the process)
...allowing 2.5 yr old daughter to cook her own lunch because one is 'in the zone'

Last edited by KBL; 06-10-2008 at 10:37 PM..
Old 06-10-2008   #4
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
lol that grey jacket thing is in the russion store
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008   #5
oXReapeRXo
Newbie Member

oXReapeRXo is an unknown quantity at this point
On the topic of hidden outfits, I killed
Playboy X
(happily I might add) and I can't find the Claud outfit. Do I have to do something else?

Last edited by oXReapeRXo; 06-10-2008 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: I forgot Spoiler tags, haven't been here in a while
oXReapeRXo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Reaper, use Spoiler tags next time.
And check in your closet.
Old 06-10-2008   #7
oXReapeRXo
Newbie Member

oXReapeRXo is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember the coat being puffier, but yeah there it is. Also sorry for the spoiler thing, haven't been here in a while
oXReapeRXo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBL View Post
Thanks for reply....

Thats what I thought. Got the jeans. But i bought every damn item in the russian and modo stores. Can't find anything with the grey open jacket and dark blue shirt with red and white stripe.

I remember seeing this pic before i had opened up Alderney so i assumed it was purchased there. As soon as it was accessible i drove every street looking for a clothing shop. The exercise has made finding this outfit an obsession.

Its psycho I know. But if its in the game then I have to have it.

BTW I have midnight launch syndrome.

Midnight Launch Syndrome = Game deified in ones mind and must be fully explored in order to justify to oneself and ones spouse...

...freezing in a crowd of game geeks (because somehow, you're a sophisticated gamer and they're not) for 4 hours at night
...taking 5 days of annual leave to play GTAIV (postponing a family holiday in the process)
...allowing 2.5 yr old daughter to cook her own lunch because one is 'in the zone'
In the Russian clothes store, not far from the very first safe house, the gray jacket and blue top with red stripes can be found at the back of the store on the left.
Heres a screenie:
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #9
KBL
KBL1974
Newbie Member

OMG
Am I like STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES or something? Thats it. My parents must be siblings or something?

Thanks for your replies.

iKlipse, thanks for going to the effort of taking a photo.
Old 06-11-2008   #10
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBL View Post
Hi all,

Has anyone seen this outfit in the game. Im going nuts trying to find it.

If it exists then i simply MUST have it. It looks badass in the pic. Closest I could find was some 'grandpa' parker. Not cool
OT: Why does that shot look sooo much better than when I am playing it? I'm on a 360, HDMI 1080p setup.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #11
EyeVee
Newbie Member

EyeVee is an unknown quantity at this point
You might try messing with levels a bit, I think if you lowered the saturation and slightly increased the brightness you might give the image more of a 'hard lighting' look, like in the pic.
EyeVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #12
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Just to let you guys know, that is named the

GRAY FLIGHT JACKET

in the game. And it's in the russian shop.
Old 06-11-2008   #13
KBL
KBL1974
Newbie Member

I still can't believe I missed that. I guess I couldn't see the woods for the trees.

I stood in the exact same spot (Roman's taxi stand), with the same weapon and same(ish) weather. Its definately the jacket from the picture. The jacket just looks puffy from particular angles and in particular lighting.

Cheers all